Bunker Nine (9)

Just to say, follow Paris07662 (Jackie), AnnabethForever (Megan/Julia), GrimReaper73532123 (Lauren K.). Btw don't judge me on this, but Leo looks hot in this picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan's P.O.V

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I AM NOT DREAMING AM I?!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!

(Flash Back!)

I am standing on the stage with my mouth hanging open. An owl was swirling around my head as if I was unconcious. But that's no all. I had a glowing red outline around me. Suddenly....OMG!! I was wearing a beautiful white sleeveless gown that went down to my ankles, with a V-neck so low that it was totally embarrassing. Delicate gold armbands circled my biceps. An intricate necklace of amber, coral, and gold flowers glittered on my chest, and my hair... it was perfect: lush and long and golden blonde, braided with red ribbons down to one side so it fell across her shoulder. I even wore makeup, better than I would ever know how to--subtle touches that made my lips cherry red and brought out all the different colors in my eyes.

"Oh my gods! What happened to me?!?" I shrieked.

Everyone, including Chiron, bowed down. "Hail Megan Rose Smith, daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom, blessing of Aphrodite, goddess of love." He announced.

I was sooo shocked. I was wearing...a dress....A DRESS!!! Everyone began to head to the cabins while I just stood in the cold night. I shivered as a rush of wind blew past me. Aphrodite's stupid blessing got rid of my jacket, leaving me in a white-SLEEVELESS gown. I hugged myself trying to keep warm, then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw....Leo Valdez standing right behind me.

"Hey Megan." He grinned.

"H-hey..." I blushed.

"Thought you would need this." He handed me a blanket.

"Oh, um...thanks." I took the blanket and wrapped it around me. "Stupid blessing of Aphrodite took my jacket away."

He chuckled. "Well, see ya tomorrow sunshine. Meet me at the pavilion during breakfast. I want to show you something." With that, he raced off.

For some reason, I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt my face burning. What was this feeling...was it...nah, it couldn't be....could it?

(Flash Back Over!)

I looked down at myself and still had the stupid blessing on me. I tried everything to get rid of it. Messing up my hair, taking a shower, dumping my head in water, even rolling around in mud! Nothing worked! At least I could change.

"Uhhhhh!" I moaned. "I look like a barbie doll!"

I heard the conch shell outside. Breakfast! I ran to the pavilion hoping to find Leo there, and of course he was standing right next to Percy and Annabeth, my new half-sister.

"Hey, Leo!" I called.

He turned and smiled. "Hey there!" I ran over to them and gave Leo a tight bear hug.

"Hey...you're squeezing... me!" He squeaked.

"Oh...hehe...sorry." I let go of him, blushing a bit.

"Gods, you're stonger than you look." Leo said stretching his arms.

I playfully punched him in the arm. "See!"

"Stop complaining! Anyway, what's the thing you wanted to show me?" I was curious, very curious.