The Truth Comes Clear

Nico's P.O.V

I just want to point this out to everyone. I..can read...people's minds. There I said it. Okay back to the story.

I ran after Stelaina.

Why... I just hear her say Why over and over again. I tried communicating by thought once more.

Nico: Stelaina you have got to calm down. What ever happened on the stage doesn't matter. Just becuase you're different doesn't mean you're not the same the person I first met.

Stelaina: But it does.. it does matter. I could have killed them! I don't deserve to live. Zeus was wrong about me! I'm not special AT ALL!

*Lightning Strike*

I dodge the strike and started to get mad. "Stelaina you're more special than you think! It doesn't matter what Zeus says or anyone! You can be who you wanna be. Yourself. Be yourself!"

But Stelaina ignores me and runs even faster. Soon, she disappeared. Luckily, it was only drizzling and not pouring rain. I searched and searched for her. Since I was the son of Hades, I could easily find my way in the dark.

"Stelaina! Stelaina! Stela-" I heard a piano sound close by. I followed it and hid behind the bushes. I looked up and saw Stelaina sitting on a rock with a piano/keyboard in front of her. I listen and watch as she begins to play.

"I open my eyes

I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light

I can't remember how

I can't remember why

I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain

And I can't make it go away

No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

I've got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming

I try to make a sound but no one hears me

I'm slipping off the edge

I'm hanging by a thread

I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered

And I can't explain what happened

And I can't erase the things that I've done

No I can't

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

I've got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

I've got no where to run

The night goes on

As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life

I just wanna scream

How could this happen to me!"

The way she sang that song was heartbreaking. I knew how she felt when people didn't appreicate who you were. People are still afraid of me just because I'm the son of Hades. I know the other try to be my friends...but Stelaina is the only one who understands my grief and loneliness.

I watched as the piano/keyboard magically forms into a guitar. Stelaina sighs and walks back to the cabins. I follow back to my cabin and close the door quietly. I couldn't stop thinking about Stelaina. Maybe there is a connection between us after all....

=========================================================

HIYA!!

Everyone: *snoring*

Jules: What? Wake up people! Am I the only one up besides me and me?!

Me: -_-.....WAKE UP EVERYONE IT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Percy: *wakes up screaming like a little girl*

Me: Ouch! I think I just lost my hearing.

Megan: Me too, ow.

Jackie (yelling): What?! I can't hear! Percy's scream ripped my ear drums!

Jules: OOWWWWWW!!!!

Stelaina: *snores*

Me: Gods, how can she sleep through that?! *looks closer* Oh she has ear plugs.

Everyone: oohhhh...

Me: Anyway....EVERYONE SAY BYE!!

Everyone (but Stelaina): BYEEEE!!!

Me: ILY!!!