Quick Note

Hey guys I know that three of you, well i know two of you are, are plotting your revenge on me when we come back to school. But I want to say that you never know I might not be able to publish my book and I might continue it on wattpad...

Depending if the publishing company lets GrimReaper73532123 and I publish them. And I know you're probs thinking:

"But you cant publish them. Both books have Rick Riordan's characters!"

Yes, yes, we know. Therefore, we're both giving Rick extra credit for inspiring us to make these books. Oh btw we're also making a creepypasta book, so we hope you look forward to that! Its about Grim, another friend of mine, and me as creepypastas and becoming closer with them. Well Grim and I become "closer" my other friend os already apart of them and she just wants to be "single".

Leo+Megan: All the single ladies, all the single ladies!

Everyone: -_-

Leo: Wat?! It's a good song! You ppl have no good taste in music

Megan: Yea, you ppl need for fun in your lives!

Leo: Megan you should not have said that!!

Megan: Why....

Leo: Because Ju- *hears chainsaw* has a chainsaw...

Me: MWAHAHAHAHAHAH *chases Leo and Megan*

Megan: I TOLD YOU THIS WASN'T A GOOD IDEA!!!

Leo: SHUT UP!! I NEEDED TO LET IT OUT SOMEHOW!!

Me: Prepare to diiiiiie!!!! HAHA!! *nearly chops off Leo's hair*

Leo: I DON'T WANT TO BE BALD!! *covers hair*

Everyone else: ....o.o....

McKenzie: I CALL LEO! *also chases Leo with a chainsaw*

Leo: HELP MEEEEE!!

Jason: Nah, dude

Percy: Yeaaaaa, not gonna happen

Lauren *whisper*: *sneaks away from everyone* It's too crazy here, so let's just end it here... Bye!

Jack: Lauren who are y-

Lauren: JACK YOU CAN'T BE SEEN YET!! *tackles Jack and sits on him*

Jack: Get off me!

Lauren: Not 'til I end the chptr! They can't see you yet! You're not suppose to be known 'til Stelaina and the others are on their quest!!

Jules:...Um, soooooo Bye guys!!

PEACE OUT!! 😎✌️