*Click* *Click* *Click*

Hey guys, gals, non-binary pals! I'm back with a new chapter!

Dam, how long has it been? I swear, the last time I updated this book was the last PINOF video (it wasn't it just feels like it).

With another school year slowly coming to an end, I'm going to be able to update (hopefully) more frequently.

So... BYE!!!

~Vocalist_Joi_13/7 says PAALAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trey/D-Frag's P.O.V.

Once V.E.R.A. activated the Codec's ghost mode, Austin stepped forward towards the front of the deck as we slowly pulled closer to the floating castle. The youngest of the Matrix family was braiding and unbraiding her pigtails over and over, styling them into unknown styles I don't know of, while her brother played around with some sort of high-tech electric-green-and-navy-blue stress-relieving toy between his fingers. Parker looked up from his forest green holo-screen and craned his neck towards our newest teammate. "So, what's the plan you have?"

Giga snapped her fingers on both hands in a downward motion, creating a light purple, holographic screen in front of her like Parker's. "As I explain, may I ask you to code a-"

"Delete *click* code *click* for the *click* barrier *click* holding *click* Bob *click* and Dot?" He finished, stepping forward to show Giga his work mid-complete. "Already *click*on it."

Giga let out a very soft chuckle that I almost missed, causing me to smirk myself. She must've known Parker Plaza was our brains, but I didn't think she knew him as an "already-1-step-ahead-of-the-team" kind of brainiac. "So, judging by you four and your lack of experience fighting the newly upgraded sentinels with your newly upgraded abilities - no offense - I deduced the best plan of action would be to draw a majority of the army away from the throne room to test your new powers, therefore providing an escape plan on the Codec. This distraction would have to be so extravagant that it would lure Megabyte and Hexadecimal out of the throne room where the parents are kept and possibly decrease their strength. Megabyte also isn't aware of me officially being part of the team, so that gives the advantage.

"I know what you are thinking; I'm suggesting that I need to be the one to retrieve the orb. Though it does seem logical there are a couple of flaws; my lack of knowledge and mental map of the castle would waste time from saving Mr. and Mrs. Matrix, and we can't be bothered with virtual maps on screen or a member of our team telling me directions to the throne room; and I don't have the ability to go incognito, only pose as another figure, and I highly doubt that it won't raise high alarm if anyone from this castle saw a sentinel or a duplicate virus leader in the throne room freeing the parents. So, I suggest for Enigma to veer away from the distraction and save said parents."

Austin did a full 180-turn and marched up to Giga's face. "What did you just say?" He asked, slightly furious. Okay, very furious. "If you're so confident and can work out all the glitches, then why can't you just find a way to be the hero and not just volunteer one of our teammates to do the hard work?"

She didn't stand down. Her shoulders were pushed a bit back to make up for herself being "vertically challenged" as Parker would say. "Enigma can actually disappear and turn invisible, whereas my suit can only manipulate and copy another figure's appearance. I told you; suspicion would raise if a duplicate of dark code were in the throne room during battle since the protective dome surrounds the Matrixes. Also, Enigma is your team ninja; from what I've gathered, researched and heard, she seems more than capable to take up the job, especially since you four have been upgraded.