Sneak, Sneak, Sneak!

Yes, it's said in the voice of the janitor/broom thing from the Baldi's Basics In Education And Learning! game.

Don't question my choices, just question my existence!

signed

Avery_13/7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker/Googz's P.O.V.

The barely audible hum followed my trail as I crept around the castle halls on my Quadra Disc with Giga. She had a firm but careful grip on my right shoulder as she carried the holo-schematics of the structure.

"These were from your most recent scan, correct?" Giga questioned in a low voice. 

I nodded. "Yup, but keep your eye out for any stray sentinel," I warned. "According to my scans, the walls have the ability to shift when a virus feels threatened." I paused as I turned a corner. "Remind me again why you can't touch the ground again. You're an all-power bionic superhuman, right? Why is placing a finger on any part of this castle so dangerous?"

She sighed in slight frustration. "Since code is practically intertwined with my DNA, when I come into the Digiverse, the coding, in a way, spreads more than just my circulation and nervous system. For example, onto my skin and my suit. Then, the virus affects me like any other normal coding with no firewalls; it consumes me and before I know it, I'll be switched to the dark side. 

"I was lucky to find the anti-malware the first time, but from what I've found out, unless I consult with my "creator," there's no way I or anyone can install a firewall to protect me without draining my power. And last time I checked, Adam Carter, unfortunately, passed away. So it'd be pretty ludicrous of me to set foot on the ground without my Static Step

"Besides, even if I were capable of touching the ground, these schematics show that any coding disturbance will alert the sentinels and the virus leaders. We can't afford to do that at this time, especially since we are unaware of Enigma's exact location."

My theory was proven correct, I thought to myself, frowning a bit. I guess we have the same thought process, meaning she could replace me on the team. I mean, I have only smarts. She has smarts, skills, strengths, and bionics. Really, she could replace any and all of us as a team. I understand why Austin was like that; she took the lead when no one really asked her to. I mean, it's not really her fault entirely; she just wants to get the job done quickly, and she knows the most about the Sourcerer than any of us. Most likely...

"Googz, you okay up there?"

I chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry 'bout that," I said, stopping at a certain spot back in the wall. "Didn't want you to be reminded of that. But at least I know to protect you."

"It's okay, not like you knew. But you should know that every good has its evil; despite my abilities, there's always going to be a limit." 

"So this is like your origin story? Or part of your dark past paving your way to becoming a superhero?" I joked, trying to lighten the mood. 

I was satisfied to hear her chuckle in reply. "I guess so."

I pulled out of the wall-crevice and continued to hover-wander. "You should the rest of the team at some point," I suggested. "You can't really keep them in the dark about your weakness since it is pretty scary-dangerous if you were to switch to the dark side."

"It's not all that limited, I suppose," she clarified. "I can touch the walls and the ceiling; I don't know entirely why but it's a good thing."

Lightbulb moment! 💡 "Maybe V.E.R.A. can give you an upgrade to be like Spiderman and stick to the walls and stuff." I then started humming / "da-du"-ing the theme song. "Spider-Giga, Spider-Giga, more than a spider, more than a chica. Throws a disc, skates around. Can even walk, upside-down."