No Pressure... Right? (Part 3)

The Bionic Blade/Giga's P.O.V. 

I bit my lip nervously as I looked for another way to wander the castle "discreetly". Inside my head, a voice was ranting on and on about what might happen if the others found out about my identity. 

At the moment, I wasn't all that sure if I was going to get away with this any longer. Austin is suspicious, as well as Parker. I knew that Austin won't come to the conclusion it was me anytime soon; I mean, I grew up with him so I know how his mind works. 

Parker on the other hand, I suspected he already knew. We've been sleuthing since we were little, whether it was TV shows or real-life crimes. But I knew I wouldn't need to confront him about it; if he is even half the adorkable person I still remember, he'll keep my secret for me.

If I were to be honest, I miss him the most out of everyone that I was forced to leave behind. He was the only person I could trust with almost everything. He was pretty much the only person I had, and I wished I could've told him I was bionic, but I didn't want to put him in danger as well. Though, after everything, I pretty much did, since I know he knows and now he could get in a lot of trouble. I internally face-palmed. I am such an idiot! I thought to myself as I zoomed into a random area of the castle. 

There was a slim possibility he might tell Austin. If my captor found out that his own nephew knew about my identity and my bionics, there is a slim possibility that he won't be in as much danger as I was before. 

Though, if you think about this from a bit of a sinister perspective, it was great that I didn't actually admit my truest feelings towards him and get closer. Imagine how much worse he would feel about my disappearance. 

Finding a way for me to carry out this mission without unwillingly joining the Sourcerer's side should make him feel better, and assure him in a way. Maybe there is a way for me to confess how I felt to him...

... but the rejection. Too many emotions will be erupting, too little of a chance of me staying stable and glitching. That might cause my bionics to glitch and might make me restart, which will not only stop me from keeping the town safe, but could potentially turn me. 

Just the thought of his potentially terrible reactions made me freeze. I don't want to lose my (ex-)best friend, but I need to keep him safe. And everyone else safe from their bionic hero wreaking havoc in their town. And complete my duty as a Guardian and help rescue the Matrixes, protect the rest of the team, all without touching the castle.

No pressure... Right?