A/N Clarification

So...

For the time being, you may have noticed I have not been updating my books – or at least not properly.

Books on hold but I am sure I will continue in time:

Reboot: A New Guardian

The Stars That Were Rewritten (A PRNS FF)

Books that are under editing and are slowly updating at the moment:

Written In The Stars (A Bunks FF)

Books that I will most likely not be continuing:

How The Unfortunates Unravel The Mysteries (ASOUE Fanfic)

The Forbidden Daughter of Hades

I am currently working on 'Written In The Stars' with a new chapter. It's not a filler, I swear.

For 'Reboot: A New Guardian', it will take some time because I need to think of the outcomes of the situation and also try to incorporate a reasonable, good plan because I think I just posted like five different filler chapters once.

For 'The Stars That Were Rewritten'... I'm not sure how to proceed with the story. I think I need some time and need to center my focus.

I did return to school so I can't dedicate all my time to this.

This chapter will be published to these three books. Comment on this chapter especially if you wish for me to focus on this book. Don't vote for another book in this book, and don't vote for this book in another.

That is if someone's actually still reading them...

Within this month, I hope I can at least come up with some sort of schedule for this.

signed

Avery_13/7