No Pressure... Right? (Part 1)

Tamra/Enigma's P.O.V.

As I was hurtling towards the castle, I activated my invisibility mode and whipped out one of my holo-katanas. I angled my other arm upwards about 75 degrees and whispered, "Grappling hook." A yellow holographic crossbow appeared on my left wrist and hand, two trigger hooks curled around my ring and middle fingers. As I dipped further down below the floating island, I pulled the left trigger and activated the hook to launch into the holo-rocks. The second it dug deep into the island, I pulled the other trigger, causing it to retract, dragging me through the air towards the underside of the castle.

Once I was close, I willed for the grappling hook to disappear and dug my holo-sword into the hook's place, placing it horizontally. Then I activated the bar feature on my sword, kicked my legs up and hung upside-down from the sword. 

As a child, I absolutely enjoyed hanging upside-down like a silent ninja, and would just relax as I watched the world unfold in a different angle. I was the type of girl to swing from trees and learn self-defense and other stuff that lead me to becoming both an online and offline Samurai. Anybody who watched most of my past videos before I moved know that I would rather live in my tree fort than my actual house. I built it with my Aunt Kacey and she upgraded it big time, so the tree thing always was our thing...

I tapped 'GO' in morse code against my helmet so that Parker will intercept it through my mic. Then, they will receive the message to distract the virus army. I breathed softly as I kept my heartbeat somewhat steady. My eyes locked onto the holo-gate blocking the back entrance. 

Beneath my suit gloves, my palms began to get sweaty. I bit my lip in an attempt to distract myself from the many things that may or may not go wrong with this rescue mission. I really hoped that I successfully be able to slip in, free the Matrixes, and slip back out to the ship. Plus retrieve one of the many mysterious orbs containing Mr.Carter's documents. All without getting caught!

No pressure... Right?