No Pressure... Right? (Part 5)

Trey/D-Frag's P.O.V.

Maybe it's too obvious. I thought to myself, looking towards them without facing the person. Can they tell I'm looking at that person? Is the way I'm the last one to follow just to make sure they are alright causing the others to raise an eyebrow?

If you're wondering what I'm worrying about that wasn't the mission, it was... (sigh)... my crush. Though it was terrible since I was practically wrecking the balance of the team with my fifth wheel-ness. Parker seemed to falling for Giga, and vice versa, while Tamra obviously had feelings for Austin as well. 

What would my father think of this? Me having a crush on someone when I'm supposed to focused on keeping my grades up, basketball, and college. I was already distracted with being a Guardian of Cyberspace, and I'm not even sure if they might like me in that matter, or if I'm their type.

But I just couldn't help it; they helped me when I really needed them. They helped me when I was down and even my father wouldn't understand my crisis. 

Though, maybe there's a way for me to turn their head. 

If I stand out during the mission and make sure to buddy up with them in the future, would that be enough? If I knew how they truly felt towards me, maybe that could help me forget about them and focus better. Who knows, maybe they'll help me themselves.

I just need to make sure I catch his attention.

I mean...

No pressure...Right?