Who's This?

I fly Toothless, guiding Merida and Whisp to Berk. Merida looks around fascinated with seeing other passing dragons. Then Berk comes to view!

"Hey! Here we are! This is Berk, the best Viking village anywhere!" I proudly present, waving my hand with flourish. Merida raises an eyebrow, and smirks.

"You sound like a tour guide." She snorted.

"Well, at least I can do it with style."

"HICCUP!" an all too familiar voice cries ahead. Gobber. He is flying on Grump as fast as he can, which isn't very fast. Spitelout and Gustave are on their dragons too.

Merida is starting to look cautious. "It's alright, Merida. They're friends."

"Ye, run off, with no word on when ye'd be back and bring home another dragon and a...LASS!?" Gobber stared at Whisp and Merida in disbelief. Merida's hand fingered the hilt of her sword. I'm praying she doesn't draw it.

"Gobber, this is Merida and her lightfury, Whisp." Spitelout is frowning in suspicion and Gustave was staring at Merida, practically drooling. Merida looked increasingly uncomfortable by the minute. Gobber laughed outloud and slapped on the back. "Oof! Gobber!"

"Well she sure looks like a real spitfire, Laddie."

"Gobber!" I was beyond embarrassed now!

"Excuse me!?" Merida roars, flying toward Gobber. She looked furious. Grump growled a warning. Merida ignored Grump. Whisp hissed at Grump for threatening her rider. Toothless bolts forward to break up the fight. Toothless!

"I ain't some trophy bride yer chief carried off! And Whisp here belongs to no one! She is my friend and companion! But she belongs to herself!" Merida was practically nose-to-nose with Gobber.

"That's right." I hastily break in. "This is Merida, the Queen of the Highlands! She's agreed to fight with us against the warlords."

Just then a warning horn blows. "What's that!?" Merida says, alarmed.

"Nothing, just the horn announcing the other allies have arrived." Spitelout explained.

"You should probably greet them Hiccup." Gobber gave me a knowing look.

"Right, right."

Man, everyone had arrived at the same time! Astrid and Eret rode in followed by Alvin on his Whispering Death not to mention two ships full of outcasts!

Then I see Fishlegs and the twins coming with Dagur, Heather, Throk, and two younger vikings! Who are those two boys?

And Snotlout and Mom are flying in the distance along with Atali, Minden, and three other Wingmaidens. Wow! They all decided to come help. Maybe we will win after all.

"(Ahem) Who are these?" Merida had followed me. She looked distrustful at everything.

"Oh, well, these are our new allies. The Outcasts, the Beserker Defenders of the Wing, and the Wingmaidens!"

Merida looked at me strangely.

"What?"

"What kinda names are those for a group?"

"Vikings believe if you give something a bad name it'll scare trolls away."

"Really?"

"You don't see any trolls around here do you?"

"Probably 'cause of your 'charming' Viking demeanor."

I laughed hard. Man that was so good! Merida laughed with me. She had such a cute chortle.

Then she covered her mouth in embarrassment. I guess cause she started snorting. I grinned. She was adorable...and whoa! Whoa! My head's running much too far off reality. Stay focused, Hiccup!

"Hiccup! Who's this?" I turn to see not only Astrid; but Mom, Snotlout, Eret, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Dagur, Fishlegs, Heather, Atali, Minden, Throk, Alvin, everyone...staring at us with different levels of shock, confusion, and amusement.

Great.

Author's Note: At long last! My next chapter is out! Now I would like to give a shout-out to my newest reader: Jennifer Tjandrajana! She has written an ongoing fanfic: Connected (A Mericcup Fanfiction) as you can guess all about the adorable couple Merida x Hiccup. It also features Jack and Rapunzel. So for all Jackunzel fans, and The Big Four fans head over as well to read this new tale! I also have a new story: Jack Son of Grimmel the Grisley. Please check it out. It features Jack Frost, Hiccup, Elsa, Rapunzel, etc...