1 ; flashbacks and memories

"Y/n- Chan!"

Ugh, what now?

"Yes?"

You were just working your shift at Anteiku.

"Table five needs serving!" One of your comrades, Nishiki Nishio shouted.

You looked over at him and replied, "Really? Well, how about you get up and serve them."

Nishiki grunted, but got up and walked over to the table.

You smiled to yourself and carried on cleaning the windows.

That's when you smelt an intoxicating scent from behind you.

Turning around, you were met with a dark purple haired and light purple eyed ghoul called Touka Kirishima.
She was also one of your comrades.

"Hello, Y/n." She smiled, placing a bowl full of cleaning things down on the table next to you.

You smiled back at her and said, "Hello, Touka-Chan."

"How are you?" She asked, looking through the bowl she just put on the table.

"I'm okay, could be better." You mumbled, moving the wet cloth over the window.

"Oh, what's up?" The purple haired ghoul asked, picking up a bottle of bleach.

"Just thinking." You replied, getting quite annoyed.

"What about?" She asked again.
Did she really want to get a punch in the face? (I love Touka, but-)

"Do you need to know?" You snapped, turning your head to your side and glaring at her.
She looked into your e/c orbs, a hint of sadness and regret in her eyes.

Then, she replied, "Well, I'm your friend. I worry about you."

You sighed and turned your head to look back at the big window you were cleaning.

"Sorry..." You whispered.

"So, what were you thinking about?" Touka spoke up, staring at you from your side.

You took a deep breath before saying, "My past."

"Oh... Anything you wanna talk to me about?"

"No, but thank you."

Touka nodded and picked up the bowl of cleaning products before walking back into the kitchen.
You sighed and replayed your parents death scene in your head.

Your parents death:

"Thank you for taking me to f/n's!" You smiled, holding onto your parents hands whilst you hopped down the alleyway.

They smiled down at you before smiling at eachother.

"Your welcome, sweetie." Your father said, staring ahead of him.

Once your parents gasped and stopped walking, you got confused as to why their grip on you was so tight.

"Go behind me." Your mother said, pushing you behind her.