°16- Waking up°

{Kaneki's POV}

I was shocked to see the love of my life, sat up in bed and smiling at me.
Her perfect lips curved into one of her beautiful smiles, and her e/c orb (s) glistened in the sunlight.
I truly wondered how I was with her.

"Y-y/n- Chan...?" I whispered, tears filling up in my grey eyes.
"It's me, Kaneki." Y/n said, gazing over at me.
I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her in a warm and loving way.
My girlfriend giggled and hugged me back, running a hand through my pure white locks.

I sat on her bed and held her hands, staring at her.
She was crying whilst smiling.
So was I.
"I'm so happy your alive." I said, still not believing it.
She replied, "Neither can I."
"So, have you lost your memories?" I asked bluntly.

Y/n sighed and kissed my cheek, making me blush.
"No, you dork. I remember everything." She said.
I smiled at her, but then averted my gaze to the eyepatch that she was wearing on her impaled right eye.

She sighed and looked down." Please... Don't look at it." She said sadly.
I cupped her face with both of my hands and kissed the top of her nose, making her blush.
"Y/n- Chan... Your beautiful no matter what, and you always will be." I said truefuly, letting her face go.

Y/n looked down again as I asked, "Shall we take it off?"
She breathed in sharply, but nodded.
I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Are you sure?"
"Yes." She replied, moving her head up to give me access to her eyepatch, that had dry blood on it.

I bit my lip and reached out to her eyepatch, my fingers going behind her head to untie the lace that was holding it together.
Y/n shut her eyes as the eyepatch slid off of her eye and onto the bed.
I gasped at what I saw...

Y/n's eye had somehow regenerated, and looked exactly like her left eye.
It had a massive scar going across it, and she hissed in pain.
"Y/n?" I asked, confused as to why Y/n was in so much pain.
"It hurts!!!!" She yelled, scratching her clearly swollen and infected eye.
"No, don't do that!!!" I shouted, grabbing her hands, preventing her from scratching anymore.

That's when I heard two people run into the room.
Me and Y/n snapped our heads to the door to see Nishiki and Touka, looking at us with wide eyes.
"Y-y/n!?" They shouted, shocked.
"Hey, guys." Y/n said, squinting her right eye shut.

Nishiki and Touka quickly walked over to us as I stood up, allowing them to talk to Y/n.

{Normal POV}

Touka sat down on the bed as Nishiki and Kaneki stood next to you.
Touka quickly threw her arms around you and sobbed into your shoulder.
You blinked a few times before hugging your friend back.
"I was so worried about you, Baka!" Touka shouted, reaching over and hugging you.

You smiled and hugged her back." I'm sorry..." You muttered.
She stared at you for a few moments before allowing Nishiki to hug you.
She got up and Nishiki sat down, smiling warmly at you.
"Hey, I'm glad your okay." He said, patting your shoulder.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, making him gasp.
A few moments later, he hugged you back and smiled.
"I'm glad I was able to remember everything..." You said.
"Yeah, we are too!" Everyone said in sync.
You placed a hand over your right eye and flinched.

"What's wrong?" Kaneki asked, staring down at you.
Slowly, you looked up at him.
"It hurts so much..." You whispered, tears spilling out of your eyes.
The pain got worse.
You couldn't control it any longer...

You screamed an agonising scream as your kagune ripped out of your back, and your kaguguan blazed a dark red.
You scratched your right eye, making it bleed.

"Y/N- CHAN!!!!!" Everyone shouted, immediately crouching down in front of you, but being careful of your out of control kagune...

No....

Being careful of the out of control...

You...