°29- Ignored and Hurting°

|Time skip|

It had been about two hours, and you were just doing your shift at Anteiku, as usual.
The only thing that was different, and the only thing that hurt you was Kaneki was ignoring you.

The only contact you two would do is glare at eachother, making your heart shatter even more.
What happened to your relationship?
All you wanted to know was what happened to you.
You didn't mean for it to end up like this...

You held back your tears whilst biting your lip as you continued to clean the dishes.

{Touka's POV}

Something was wrong today. I knew exactly what it was, and I could tell Nishiki was just as confused as I was.
Y/n and Kaneki were not talking to eachother at all.
They even glared at eachother if they passed one another.
But I was looking at their facial expressions the whole time.

Y/n looked like she just had her heart crushed into a million pieces, and Kaneki looked guilty and depressed.
What happened?
Did they have a falling out?
Was it because of Y/n's coma?
I didn't know, but I wanted things to be sorted out between them, so I walked into the kitchen to talk to one of my best friends.

Once in there, I saw a few tears roll down her cheeks as she cleaned her hands. She sniffed the air before turning to me and gasping in shock.
"T-touka- Chan!" She said with wide eyes.
I nodded and looked at her dead in the eyes, making her gulp.
"What's wrong...?" She asked, placing the towel down on the counter before turning her attention to me again.

"What's going on with you and Ken?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest whilst looking at her through my purple hair." And don't bother lying to me." I added.
She sighed and looked down at the floor, letting her arms fall by her sides.
"To be honest, I'm not sure.. All I wanted to know was what happened to me, and I got so fed up. It seemed like Kaneki got fed up as well, as he said something that hurt me and walked out of my house in anger." Y/n explained, wiping her tears away.

"Right, that's all I need to know. I'm gonna go kill him now. He promised me he wouldn't break your heart, and look what he did." I said, turning around and clenching my fists.
I shouldn't of trusted you, Kaneki. All you do is break people's hearts, hurt them and leave them. That's all you do. You don't even take the time to consider their feelings, do you!? I thought, about to rip Kaneki to shreds, but I felt a shaky hand grab my wrist.

I turned around to see Y/n, holding me back whilst sobbing.
"Let me go!" I shouted, not meaning to be rude to her, I just wanted to rip Ken to shreds now.
"P-please, Touka!" Y/n pleaded, tears falling down her face as her expression held pain and sorrow, as if she was missing something...

Love...

Yes, she was missing love; and I was going to get the two back together no matter what.
I sighed as she finally let my wrist go.
Turning to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.
Y/n hugged me back tightly, sobbing into my shoulder and clinging tightly onto me as if I might fade away.

I patted her head as she sobbed, "Don't leave me Touka... Everyone I loved has left me, and your my best friend. I can't afford to loose anyone else."
"I won't leave you, Y/n. I'll forever be by your side." I said, hugging her more as she calmed down.
Wiping her tears away, she let go of me and smiled a painful and broken smile, that managed to break even my heart.

I smiled back and left the kitchen, whispering,

"Don't worry, Y/n. You won't have to suffer with a broken heart for long. I'll get you and Kaneki back together, just you wait."