°34- A Chat°

After finally arriving at Anteiku, you took a deep breath and pushed open the door to let yourself in.
Once in, the door shut behind you as the bell chimed again, making you breathe in sharply.

That's when you caught a glimpse of purple in the corner of your eye.
Turning your head to your left, you saw Touka, whacking Nishiki with her notepad as he grumbled a few inaudible words.
"Great... What happened?" You sighed, walking over to them.

Touka stopped hitting Nishiki and turned to you, breathing heavily.
Nishiki furrowed his eyebrows and whispered, "Baka." To Touka.
She glared at him.
"Guys, guys. What's going on? Calm down." You said, waving your hands in front of you.

"Nishiki insulted me." Touka stated, folding her arms across her chest whilst staring into your soul.
You gulped and turned to Nishiki.
"It was a joke!" He shouted, putting his arms up in the air for defense.

"Anyway, why did you want me here, Touka?" You asked, turning your attention back to Touka.
She had a serious look on her face and said, "The manager would like to speak to you."
Your heart stopped for a few seconds, as your breathing became uneven.
What did you do?
What was going on?

"Don't worry, your not in trouble." Nishiki said, noticing the cold sweat that was trickling down your shocked and scared face.
You wiped the sweat away and sighed in relief.
"He's in his office, waiting for you. Good luck, Y/n." Touka said as you walked past her and nodded.
"Arigato." You whispered before knocking on Yoshimura's door lightly.

A few moments later, you heard a voice say, "Ah, come in."
You pushed open the door and walked in, making sure to close it behind you.
You saw Yoshimura sitting down on a sofa, with two cups of coffee on the table in front of him.
"Please, have a seat, Y/n." He said with a gentle smile.

You smiled back and nodded, walking over and slowly sitting down.
Your heart was racing in your chest. You were scared and curious.
Yoshimura chuckled slightly, making you turn your attention towards him.
"You look so scared, dear Y/n." He said, bringing his cup of coffee up to his lips and gently taking a sip.

You nodded as he placed it back down on the table.

"I must explain something to you..." Yoshimura said, this time, opening his eyes to look at you.

You gulped and said, "What is it, Sir?"

"Well, you see..."

Ooooo~ a cliffhanger. Hahaha. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the story. I finally have a few ideas of where I'm going to go with this book. I hope you don't loose interest in it!!!!~