6 ; saved + confessions

{Kaneki's POV}

Y/n was lying on the floor, passed out, with a ghoul continuing to stab her everywhere.
I glared at the ghoul for hurting the one true person I love and cherish.
"Get the hell off of her." I said, activating my kagune.

The ghoul smirked and said, "Another one? How many of you freaks are there?"
I chuckled and replied, "Maybe me, but she's... Not a freak."
"Is she your girlfriend or something?" The ghoul spat, about to bite into y/n's shoulder.

I shook my head, but pointed my kagune at him.
"Don't you dare." I warned.
He smirked at me and was about to bite into her shoulder, but I stabbed my kagune into his shoulder.
His eyes widened as he fell to the ground, coughing up blood.

"Why did you do that to her?" I asked as y/n was still passed out.

"Because she's a- ARGHHHH!!!!"
I grinned and took my rinkakus out of his stomach, licking the blood at the end of one of them.
I immediately spat it out.
"Ugh... You taste disgusting." I said, wiping my mouth, the foul taste still remained.

"Freaks..." The ghoul said before dying on the floor.
I sighed and deactivated my kagune, walking over to y/n.
I couldn't believe my eyes...
She has cuts, bruises and stab wounds all over her perfect body.
Looks like I have some work to do.

Crouching down, I picked y/n up in a bridal style and kissed her forehead gently.
"I'll make you better, y/n. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. That idiot will die in vain." I said as I carried her out of the alleyway, now filled with dead humans and ghouls.

|Time skip|

After bringing y/n to my apartment, I layed her down on my bed and grabbed a first aid kit.
I picked some bandages out and carefully bandaged her horrible wounds whilst she was still passed out.

After finishing, I put the bandages away and decided to read until she woke up.

A few minutes later, I heard some small rustling and groaning.
I closed my book and put it on the floor, then turned my head to see y/n, awake and trying to sit up.
I quickly layed her back down and said, "You need to rest."

"Nrghh... Kaneki." She groaned, obviously in pain.
I smiled down at her and said, "Don't worry, you'll be okay."
She huffed and turned around, going back to sleep for a bit.
After making sure y/n was asleep, I chuckled at her cuteness and picked up my book, reading and waiting for her.

|Time skip coz author is tired|

{Normal POV}

You woke up again, groaning and rubbing your eyes as you slowly sat up.
After letting your eyes adjust to the light, you turned to your left to see Kaneki, reading a book.
He looked so cute!
You blushed and poked his shoulder.
His eyes widened as he placed the book down.

"Oh! Y/n- Chan! Your awake." Kaneki said, turning around to face you.
You giggled and nodded, making Kaneki blush pink.
"T-thank you for saving me, Ken." You said, your voice trembling.
Kaneki looked shocked as you burst out crying.

He moved closer and wrapped his warm arms around you as you clung onto his shirt and sobbed into his chest.
Kaneki stroked your h/c hair in a loving way and whispered soothing words in your ear to try and calm you down.

After calming down, you stared up at him and apologized.
Kaneki pressed his finger on your soft lips, making you blush.
"It's fine." Kaneki said.
"N-no... I was weak, and I couldn't protect myself." You said, looking down.

Kaneki cupped your face and lifted it up, so you were staring into his grey orbs.
"You weren't. Y/n- Chan, your amazing, and you just need to realise that." Kaneki said, caressing your cheek.
You blushed and stared up at him, your eyes glistening.
"I'm sorry, y/n. I can't hold my feelings back anymore..." Kaneki whispered.

Your eyes widened as Kaneki pressed his lips against yours.
You processed what was happening.
What!? Kaneki is... Kissing me!? You thought, blushing but closing your eyes.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.
A spark seemed to go off as Kaneki pushed you down onto the bed and continued to kiss you sweetly.

After a few minutes, you two pulled away, blushing.
You stared up and Kaneki as he stared down at you.
"Y/n, I love you. I have ever since college. But, I was always too shy to confess." Kaneki spoke up, staring at the beauty below him.

You blushed and replied, "I love you too, Kaneki. I have ever since I joined Anteiku. I didn't think that you'd like an ugly monster like me..."
Kaneki chuckled and said, "Your anything but that... Y/n- Chan."
"Hai?"
Kaneki lowers his head and whispered, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You blushed and replied, "I would love to."

Kaneki smiled and pressed his lips on your again.
Your fingers tangled into his white fluffy hair as you melted into the sweet kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yay! I hope you enjoyed, sorry it was short!