°38- Found°

{Kaneki's POV}

I thought that maybe I should go and see how Y/n was doing today.
I figured that she was at her apartment, maybe trying to calm down.
After crossing a road, I decided to get my phone out and text her.

After grabbing it from my uniform pocket, I text her, hoping she'd reply, or at least read it.

Kaneki:
Y/n.
Sent just now.
.
.
.

She hadn't read the message, so, I turned my phone off and placed it back in my pocket.

After a while of walking, I finally arrived at Y/n's apartment.
I attempted to open the door, but it was locked. Then, I remembered that I had a spare key on me that Y/n gave me, just in case.
Since her door was locked, I used the key to open the door.

After opening it, I took the keys out and stepped in, closing the door behind me.
"Y/n!" I called, walking through her hallway.

No reply.

"Y/n?" I called again, rasing an eyebrow.

No reply.

Is she even here?

Calling for her wouldn't work, so I decided to look around.

I walked into her living room, but didn't see her there. Then, I walked into her kitchen, but didn't see her there.

Hm... Is she in her room? I thought, turning around and walking to her room.
I knocked on her door a few times, but I didn't hear a reply, so I gently pushed open the door.
Looking around, I couldn't see her.

"There's only one room left..." I whispered to myself, turning around to walk to her bathroom.
After stopping at the door, I knocked, hoping I'd get a reply, but unfortunately I didn't.

Sighing, I tried to open the door. It was locked.
I forcefully tried to push open the door, but it wouldn't work.
I gritted my teeth and kicked down the door, the door crashing to the floor after.

After looking up, my eyes widened and my heart stopped.
On the bathroom floor, I saw a pale looking Y/n...
Her hair was in front of her beautiful face, and the tips were covered in red, thick blood.
She was holding a quinque knife, that was smothered in blood.
Everything was covered in blood.

Her clothes, face, hair, shoes, the floor...
My mouth dropped open as I saw her arm...
Why...? I thought, tears stinging my eyes as I walked over to the love of my life.

Her arm was covered with deep cuts, down and across.
I quickly checked her pulse, and was relieved to feel that it was still beating... But slowly.

I let a few tears roll down my cheeks as I pushed her hair away from her face.

Swiftly getting my phone out of my pocket once again, I decided to call Touka.

"What?"

"We have an incident..."

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn~