°21- Are you okay!?°

{Kaneki's POV}

After me and Y/n managed to escape Cochlea, we both decided to go to our apartments, get changed and visit Nishiki and Touka at Anteiku, after all, they must be worried about Y/n.

{Your POV}

Once I got home, I sighed to myself and walked into my bedroom, changing into some more comfortable clothes.
After getting changed, I remembered that it had been ages since I've eaten.
"Hm... I better eat here, rather than at Anteiku." I said to myself, grabbing my bag which had my phone and purse in it, and walking into my kitchen.

Opening up a cupboard, I took out some flesh and unwrapped it, the sweet scent travelling up my nose.
Before I knew it, I was somehow on the floor, clutching my kaguguan in pain.
What...? I thought, gulping and standing up.
Why does it hurt so much!?

I squinted it shut, to stop it from blazing into my kaguguan.
I dug my teeth into the flesh, sweet and tender blood flowing around in my mouth as I ripped off a chunk.

|Time skip|

{Your POV}

After eating and finding a clean eyepatch to wear, I headed out to Anteiku.
I opened my door and stepped out, closing it and locking it behind me.
As I walked the busy streets of Tokyo, I could hear people taking about me...

"Did you hear that this powerful ghoul got sent into Cochlea!?"
"Yeah! Some say she's... Dangerous."

"Hey! Remember that phycopathic ghoul I told you about?"

"Do you know that there was this ghoul-"

You couldn't take it anymore, you let a few tears roll down your cheeks as you walked quickly to Anteiku.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON you walked by was talking about you.
Please stop... You thought, your vision going blurry.

"Hey... Are you okay?" You could hear someone ask.
Your eyes got heavy as you felt yourself falling.
S-stop talking about me...
"A-ah..."

That's when your eyes closed and everything turned black.
************************************
Sorry for the short and bad chapter!!!