°20- Trying to escape°

{Normal POV}

You and Kaneki gasped as two CCG investigators walked towards you, quinques tightly in their hands.
"What do you think you're doing?" One of them asked. She looked familiar.
Suddenly, it hit you.... She was the one that let you stay alive.

"You." You said, glancing over at the lady with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Y/n, what are you doing?" Kaneki hissed, standing beside you.
"Why did you let me live?" You asked, ignoring your boyfriend.

Her eyes widened. She looked a bit upset.
"You... What!?" The male CCG investigator next to her shouted, glaring down at the small female.
She looked down at the floor.
"She's the only kind CCG investigator." You said, looking at the furious male.

He glared back at you, pointing his quinque in your direction.
"We'll be sure to kill you both." He said.
You smirked and activated your kagune, stretching it out." As you wish."
You heard Kaneki crack his finger and watched as his kagune teared out from his back and unravelled itself.

The female investigator carried on looking down at the floor, but flinched as you slowly walked over to her.
"Why aren't you doing anything?" You asked her.
She finally lifted her head up to look into your eyes, well, more like your damaged right eye.

"Oh..." You whispered, covering your infected right eye.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Why are you taking to me? You should be attacking me." You asked, confused.
Kaneki and the other CCG investigator where already fighting.

"I don't want too..." She whispered.
"Why?" You asked again, wanting an answer. You could tell she was different from the others.
"You seem... Different to other ghouls, plus only one of your eyes is a kaguguan." She replied.
You looked down, your hair covering your face.

"A-AGH!!!!" You heard Kaneki scream in pain and cough up blood.
You immediately teleported to where he was. As far as you knew, you were the only ghoul able to teleport.
"Kaneki!" You gasped as blood ran down his side.
"I'm... Fine." He insisted.

"You don't look fine..." You sighed, giving him a questioning look.
"I am." He reassured you, standing up slowly.
You watched in amazement as his wound healed.
"Just die already!" The male CCG investigator growled, striking his quinque at you.

You leaped over it and landed on your feet, glancing over at the female CCG investigator, who was clutching her quinque, but not using it.
"Investigator Mado! Help me! Don't just stand there!" The male CCG investigator shouted furiously.
The lady didn't move.
"Mado!!!" He shouted again.

She still didn't move.
He growled and turned to face her.
You and Kaneki nodded at eachother before stabbing him with both your kagunes.
Kaneki stabbed him in the stomach, whilst you stabbed him through the chest and through his left leg.
You grinned insanely as his eyes widened and he coughed up blood before screaming.

He slid down to the ground, dropping his quinque.
"Shouldn't of let your gaurd down." You and Kaneki said in sync as he died.
You looked up to see the female investigator looking upset and shocked.
"Should we kill her too?" Kaneki asked, glancing over at you.
You shook your head, "No... Leave her, she's different from the others... I can tell."

Kaneki nodded as she ran away, sobbing.
You felt bad for her, and wanted to know why she was acting like this.
"Let's go, before we get caught again." Kaneki said, grabbing your wrist.
You sighed and said, "O-okay." As you deactivated your kagune, and kagugan.