°35- Yes?°

You bit your lip, fearing what Yoshimura was going to say next. Was it good, or was it bad?
You didn't know, but you just wanted to find out whatever he was going to say to you.

"Y-yes, Sir?" You stuttered, slowly looking over at your boss.
He looked pained as he spoke, "The... CCG have tracked you down."

Your eyes widened at what he said. Was this true? Your breath hitched in your throat as thoughts ran wild in your mind.
You started to feel dizzy, but managed to sit up straight and whisper, "W-what would I do, Sir?"

"Well, the thing is... We have no clue how or when they are going to attack." Yoshimura said, opening his eyes slightly.
"Sir... How did you find out?" You asked, squeezing your hands together, in attempt to calm down.
"I knew all along." He admitted.

"You... Knew?" You whispered, venom dripping in your tone. You were mad at him, but tried not to show it.
"Yes... I was figuring out when was best to tell you." He said, picking his cup of coffee up.
"You could've just told me straight away, sir. Then I would've known." You stated, looking down at the table.

"Yes, I know, dear Y/n... I'm truly sorry." Your boss said, he's head low.
"... Does anyone else know?" You asked, now digging your nails into your skin.
Yoshimura noticed and said, "Don't do that."
You sighed and nodded, carefully taking your nails out of the palm of your hand.

"Well, do they?" You asked again, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm not sure... I'm guessing they will soon." Yoshimura replied.
"Is that some kind of threat?" You said, tears filling up in your eyes.
Yoshimura looked worried as he said, "No..."

"Sir, please may I leave?" You asked, not being able to take it anymore.
Yoshimura simply nodded as you got up and bowed, before rushing out of the room and closing the wooden door behind you.

Once out, Touka and Nishiki saw you, and immediately looked worried.
"Y/n, what's up?" Nishiki asked you, pushing his glasses back on his nose.
You clenched your fists and looked down, walking past them.
"Y-y/n!" They both shouted after you, making tears now fall down your face.

Can I not live in peace...? You thought, pushing open the coffee shop food and walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the very short chapter, and for the slow updates. I'll try to update as soon as possible, so I hope you can all wait.

I hope you are enjoying this book so far, and if not, you are free to tell me what I can improve, if you want too.

Thank you. Your all amazing!~ ❤️