chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya a boy who has big dreams, but whats keeping him from achieving his goal. Well its the fact that he's Quirkless.

In a world that 80% of the society they live in has quirks to call their own and some inheriting their parents. While the the other 20% is quirkless, treated like their just punching bags to use for free.

The world is full of unfairness, especially to those who are quirkless.

"Mom! I hope my quirk is awesome like all might's and kacchan's. I wanna be a cool hero like all might." A young Izuku Midoriya said to his dear mother

"I'm sure it is sweety!" A loving mother said to his adorable cinnamon roll.

They arrived at the door of the doctor with high hopes only to be crushed brutally by a statament.

"I'm sorry but, your son is quirkless."

QUIRKLESS a state that means your powerless , a state that means your lower than the rest.

The word that trapped Izuku from the rest of the world.

For ten years he's been tormented for being an abomination, for being weak, and most of all for being quirkless.

_______________________________________

Izuku Pov

"You useless deku, why don't you take a swan dive of a roof and wish that you have a quirk in your next life" as my childhood bully said to me, full of venom in her every word.I stared at my charred notebook while she and her goons walked away like it
was nothing.

'Maybe i should kacchan, maybe i should' I thought to myself as I walked towards the rooftop. As I reached the edge of the roof came my last words.

"I'm sorry mom, i'm sorry that you had to raise a disappointment. I'm sorry for being quirkless, but Hey! maybe i will have a quirk in my next life, Goodbye Mom, Goodbye World, see you in my next life." And with that I jumped of the roof.

______________________________________________________________________________

Katsumi Pov

Me and the girls were walking out of the school to get some tacos from the taco truck near by, then suddenly Deku suddenly dropped out of nowhere with blood pooling under him.

"IZUKU!"

I ran towards him to make sure he's still alive, but I was too late. I was paralyzed by the event.

I regret everything i've done, everything I've ever said. I regreted it all, but I was too late.

__________________________________

This is my first book so i hope you enjoy it and let me know if you want more chapters in the future. BYE!

401 words