chapter 5

Ok! I'm back and it's time for another chappy. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. ( nvm the pic, just found it cute)

_________________________________________

Izuku's POV

It's been a while since I got my quirks. Everyone in school started to avoid me, it's not like as it is before. Before the accident they look at me like I'm a waste of space, but now, they look at me like I'm a monster. I hated it, i hate the rumors about me, i hate that they avoid me like I'm some sort of plague, i hate that they think that i will hurt them.

But, on the bright side. Me and Kacchan bacame friends again, we come to an understanding together and apologized and forgave one another. After that we catched up on each other's likes and dislikes. Turns out that she likes the bunny shaped chocolates that i made just in case i needed something sweet. It's quite cute when she rage quits on smash bros though wait- WAIT- CUTE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING IZUKU SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME! but she is kinda cute especially when she gets angry. AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! GODDAMNIT KATSUMI BAKUGO YOU HAVE GONE AND STOLE MY HEART!

~ le time skip bought to you by : mah last dying brain cell~

It's been a week since me and Kacchan started hanging out, mostly playing video games and eating sweets. Everything was going fine until i felt a surging pain course through out my body, which resulted me screaming like a majestic dying goat if i might say.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! GODDAMNIT IT HURTS! IT HURTS! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH"

Believe me when i say it hurts because it does. I feel like my body is being burned from the inside. Being torn apart little by little. My vision started black due to pain. Then the last thing i saw was Katsumi's worried face, then i blacked out.

_________________________________________

Katsumi's POV

Me and icchan have been hanging out for a while now, and now we're playing smash bros when icchan suddenly screamed:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! GODDAMNIT IT HURTS! IT HURTS! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH"

I can't move, for the first time in my fucking life i've never been so fucking scared. He sounded like a dude that just got fucking stabbed in the ass cheek with a hot iron stick or rod. I mentally slapped myself 'now is not the fucking time to be a scaredy cat, your future husband is in pain, wait- HUSBAND! THAT'S GOING TOO FUCKING FAR KATSUMI! AAAARRRRGGGHHH! STOP DOING NOTHING AND DO SOMETHING!' I thought as i frantically picked myself up to check up on him.

His mother suddenly barged into the room like nobody's bussiness and said "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "I don't know what happened, he just suddenly screamed and said that it hurts!" As i looked at back at him and saw an unconscious Icchan. We picked him up to his bed 'JFC, what does he eat?'. He was sweating and panting heavily as well. "Sweetie, can you unbutton his shirt for me while i grab some cold water, please?" "Yes, auntie." I did what i was told and unbuttoned his shirt and BOOOOOOM.

I never paid attention to him before, but now i do and i realized. HE'S FUCKING RIPPED! DAMN THOSE BICEPS AND THEM PECKS THO! AND DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH THEM 6 PACK! WHOOOO! OMG! HE HAWT! But what i noticed was the black lines that enveloped his body, dunno why it made him look hotter though. Anyways *ahem enough gawking back to bussiness, i unbuttoned the last button on his shirt at the same time auntie walked up to the room.

"Do you think it's part of his quirks?" Her mother mentioned to me referring to the black lines that covered his whole body. "I don't know." Is the only line right now, i'm too shocked to say anything. Icchan looked feverish or that he drank too much viagra or something. But this scares me, i don't want Icchan to hurt like this anymore. His mother walked out of the room to let us rest. His breathing evened a bit and his temperature droped down after a good few minutes. Was that part of his  quirk or what, all i know is...

IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! JEEZ! HE BE SCREAMING LIKE A CHICKEN ON THE ROOF TOP THAT ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!

I felt my eyes get heavy so i layed myself beside icchan on his bed and let the darkness envelop me.

_________________________________________

Inko's POV

I woke up next morning after the accident that happened last night.
As a worried mother i checked up on him and some thing surprising.....

Katsumi and Izuku cuddling on the same bed......

Gotta take a pic for Mitsuki later she'll love this. I also noticed a pair of white and black feathered wings on Izuku's back. I'll ask him later when they wake up. I closed the door with a glance of the peacefully sleeping couple. HUEHUEHUEHUE time to send the pics to Mitsuki and fangirl.

_________________________________________

Good day or night wherever you you are in the world! I has been reborn. All i gotta say is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE! WUV CHU😘! HEHEHEHE

And remember kids*says in a tsuyu voice* with great power comes great big bootie bitches. Bye my loves