Chapter 7

Okie so back at it again...for more...stuff...yeah.stuff. Anyways enjoy ☬
_________________________________________

Izuku's POV

"Dad?.."

I stared at my father for a period of time
"Why hello my dear son. I see you've grown up a lot. I'm glad to see that you are doing well."

"What are  you doing here Hisashi?!" I hear mom yell at him. Why? Why now? After all these years, I thought he was overseas! Why is he here? "Well you might be wondering what am i doing here? Simple actually,I am here for you my dear son." My father states as he points directly at me "What do you want with him?" I hear Kacchan shout at him. 

"What I want with my son is nothing that you should be concerned about little one, but in due time you will know... Now would you so kindly please get out of my way and let us be on our merry way." My dad explained to us. Me?  Why does he want me? "YOU ARE NOT LAYING A  FINGER ON MY SON!" I heard my mom yell at him. i have been with my mom all of my life and i never heard her scream like that, if she screamed at him like that then is bad.

"Oh Inko this is not for you to decide, I will take him and my plans will be per-"

He was cut off by an explosion as a man that i recognize all to well appeared before us.

"FEAR NOT! FOR I...AM...HERE!"

"All might!" Me and Kacchan both shouted at the same time.Thank goodness we're saved, We'll all be saved."I'LL HAVE YOU SURRENDER AND LET GO OF THE HOSTAGES VILLAIN!" He boomed at him while we were wrapped in thick branches of wood that can support us. "Don't worry, all of you are safe now. He can't get you."

I never thought i would be so relieved in a moment like this,but, Oh! so lucky me the pain came back to me like a lightning stuck the ground. I felt my insides burn making me cough onto my hand and when i took it out i saw blood all over my hand. "ICCHAN!/IZUKU!" is all i heard before i felt the excruciating pain then after that i felt the darkness consume me and i blacked out.

 3rd Person's POV

After the trio was wrapped around safely with thick branches of wood Izuku suddenly coughed up blood out of his mouth and onto his hand, the to ladies called out to him but it was to late as the boy had already lost consciousness. "THE BOY HAS COUGHED UP BLOOD AND LOST CONSCIOUSNESS! WE NEED TO GET HIM TREATED RIGHT AWAY! I REPEAT! GET HIM TREATED RIGHT AWAY!" The Pro-Hero Kamui Woods stated at the emergency team at the bottom of the apartment complex. Once the trio has been safely delivered to the ground the emergency team quickly got to work to heal the unconscious green haired boy. Katsumi watched as Izuku got treated and Inko Watched as her home that she lived with her son got devoured in flames.

*Earlier*

A skeletal-looking man with golden locks around his mid-forties and a man with black ones around his mid-thirties were discussing something important."Look at this, a child who was born Quirkless turned out to be a late-bloomer. And it's not just that  it appears that the boy had multiple dormant quirks inside of him. A bunch odf types of kinesis, necromancy, night and temperature vision, enhanced senses, wings, flames,oh! and get  this the boy has the ability to heal others with only a little drawback.Now that is one heck of a powerhouse if trained properly." The black haired man enthusiastically said to his companion "  Indeed it is Tsukauchi, and we must make sure that he is properly trained if he wishes to be a hero and if not then we can still train him on how to protect himself." the blonde states to his friend "Oh! and All Might! His mother is your middle school and high school crush. MAN! All might you might still have a chance with her, seeing as her husband abandoned both of them,such a shame though."  

All might let out an exasperated sigh before talking back "Ok! enough of this whole crush thing let's get back to business. Have you tracked down Spitfire's location?"

"Indeed  i have, but it's strange it says on the report  the he has only been circling a small part of Musufutafu City, Around the apartment complexes near Daghoba Beach." Tsukauchi stated to his Boney friend "Huh? That certainly is strange, but why would he only circle that part of the city?" Toshinori  Yagi also known as All Might asked to himself "I think i know why he's only going to that place." as he says that he slides a picture of two students entering an apartment complex. A girl with ash blonde hair and a boy with green hair "The blonde girl is named Katsumi Bakugou her quirk: Explsion and the green haired boy is Izuku Midoriya the one who has multiple quirks." 

As his detective friend states  this his eyes widened in fear. 'He's after the boy and knowing him he won't stop at nothing just to get his hands on that boy' "This is bad tsukauchi we both know of what damage he alone can cause. We ca-" "I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR CONVERSATION BUT A RESIDENT SPOTED SPITFIRE ENTERING A SPACE IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX NEAR DAGHOBA BEACH AND HE HEARD SCREAMING, HE HAS HOSTAGES!" Just by hearing that both of them immediately stood up "HOW MANY HOSTAGES?!" "Three sir! a blonde girl and a mother and son!" All Might looked at him and nodded "GET AN EMERGENCY TEAM AND CALL ANY PRO-HEROES IN THE AREA BUT DO NOT ENGAGE THE VILLAIN! QUIETLY EVACUATE THE BUILDING! DO NOT ALERT THE VILLAIN OF  WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT ALL COST!" Tsukauchi ordered his men and took action along with All Might "All Might you need to get there as quickly as you can we'll handle the rest."  All Might nodded to his friend one more time before transforming into his buff form and took off.

He made his way to the apartment complex after fetching and telling Kamui Woods the plan that Tsukauchi made. All the residents have been safely evacuated and now it was their turn he followed the voices and once he reached the room he immediately burst it open with his signature phrase 

"FEAR NOT! FOR I...AM...HERE!"

He heard the children call him with relief and joy, and just by hearing those voices they gave him hope.

________________________________________

Ok.I know i haven't uploaded in a while and i'm sorry about the unannounced hiatus but don't worry i'll be uploading as much as possible now so be chill and stay safe.