chapter 11

i have  nothing to do so I'm doing this instead. *glances at my back seeing tons of school work* YEP! Nothing to do at all. Anyways enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

All Might's POV

One year, we have one year to train his power or else...... Many lives will be lost. There's Spitfire as well, we need to protect them as much as possible. If that power fell into the wrong hands it can cause a massive crisis and destruction, but what can we do in order to prevent that catastrophe? Then it clicked to me.

" There is a way to prevent that." They looked to me with glistening eyes full of hope. " What are you thinking All Might?" " I was thinking that we put both of them under UA's custody for training their quirks, not only will they will have a proper way of training their quirks but UA can provide security for the both of them. And it will be beneficial for us to have them both in the jurisdiction of many pro heroes just in case another villain attack were to happen again." WHEW! It's been a while since I used my brain like this, maybe I should've listened to Inko and studied a bit more after all. "Wait! You might have a point there. Think about it, if we have them both in the open there is a high chance that this accident might happen again. If we placed them under the direct jurisdiction of U.A they will be safer and not to mention it will give us more time to train both of their quirks." Tsukauchi said in a matter of factly tone. 

" And since both of you are aiming for the hero course anyways we can start earlier with both of your careers. Is that alright with you Inko?" I looked at her asking for permission, Oh! I hope she says yes! Why do i sound like i'm asking for her hand in marriage, welp let's get to the matter at hand we need to get her permission to let him stay at U.A . " I'll agree to it if Katsumi's mother agrees to it as well. I can't just make a desicion without her parents consent." Well it can't be helped, we need the consent of her parents if we want them in our jurisdiction. "Alright then, i'll prepare the proposal in a later date. For now, we need both of you healed both physically and mentaly." Tsukauchi stated to both the teens in the room. " That's right, if we need to go through this we need you both in tip top shape. So get plenty of rest understood." I said to the kids standing up while getting a nod in response. " I'll come back to visit both of you in the morning okay, get some rest." I heard Inko say to the kids as we leave the room. "" Yes mom/auntie. "" We left the kids alone for now, they will need to recuperate in order for this to work.

As we were leaving Tsukauchi informed us that he will be leaving first to start working on the proposal for the matter at hand, and left me alone with Inko. 'Why? Tsukauchi why? You know how i feel about her and yet you left me with her. It's ok Toshinori you can do this just talk to her it will be alright. Right? Well it's worth a shot.' I mustered up my courage and Spoke " It's been a while since we spent time together though i wish we could've talked more in a more carefree situation instead of....this." I feel so nervous right now, i don't know what to do. " *giggles* Yup! It's been a while since we've talked like this, why don't you come over for dinner so we can catch up. Does that sound good to you?" She asked me with that ever so beautiful smile of hers. Aah... How i wish that i could see that smile everyday. " Dinner sounds good right now, i'll take you up on that offer, but with the current state of your house right now how 'bout we come to my place instead. I'm sorry about the wall." " It's ok! And i would like to come over, if you don't mind?" Am i in heaven right now? Inko's coming over to MY house, and it's a good thing she's not angry regarding of what happened to the wall of their home. " Well let's go then." And with that we went to our destination which is my home.

Izuku's POV

After Mom and the others left i laid on the bed and started thinking. ' I'm going to UA but it doesn't seem right to me. I want to prove my worth to them, not just because i have this mysterious power that i don't even know how to use properly. With the abilities i have gained i have to train them all, but there's so many i don't even know where to start. " Hey! Icchan? What do you think?" I hear Kacchan say " Think about what?" " You know, about going to UA this way, i feel like i cheated." So she feels the same way as me huh. " I know i feel like it's unfair to others. I understand if it's you though, i mean you're strong, really strong. But for me who doesn't even know how to use my quirks is just plain old cheating if you asked me." I want to earn my place, not just because of the situation but because i worked hard for it. I want to learn how to use my quirks but i don't even know how they work and function much less the drawbacks. I should ask someone but who? " Hey! Icchan, are you ok?" "Yes, why?" " It's just.... Everything.... Everything that has been happening. It's a bit unnerving don't you think?" It's true though, after everything that has happened who wouldn't be unnerved by it. I mean it's not everyday you got to be in a situation like this one.

" Yeah....It is."

"WAIT! I just realized All Might called MY mom by her first name!"

___________________________________________________________________

Yes bitches i is back with another chapter my depressed ass...anyways

FUCK SCHOOL!