Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay.....sheesh that was a loooooong week huh?😅.................anyways let's continue shall we. Don't worry this ones a long one.

______________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

After composing myself, i think having a quirk will be benificial in the future, there will be less bullying in the future right? I hope so. I turned to the doctor and said

"Sooo.. What's my quirk doc?"

As soon as i asked that question I instantly saw a face full of terror and hesitation whether he should tell it or not. A few seconds later he spoke in a voice so serious that made the room intantly tense up. "Your quirk is one of a kind and whatever you do never take this power lightly. This quirk gives you the ability that I'm going to tell you so listen carefully.......

Telekinesis - ability to control objects
.
Cyrokinesis - ability to control ice
.
Pyrokinesis - ability to control fire
.
Aerokinesis - ability to control air
.
Geokinesis - ability to control earth
.
Thermokenisis - ability to control temperature
.
Chemokinesis - ability to control chemicals
.
Necromancy - ability to bring someone back to life
.
Night vision - ability to see in the dark
.
Temperature vision - ability to see heat signatures
.
Enhanced strength - it enhances your strength to an extent
.
Enhanced hearing - it enhances your hearing to an extent
.
Enhanced smell - it enhances your smell to an extent
.
Enhanced sight - it enhances your sight to an extent
.
Wings - it gives you the ability to fly
.
Extreme healing - it gives you the ability to heal yourself and any living organism without any complications
.
Hell flame - neverending flames that burns bright blue

So Izuku do you understand what i just told you?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WAS IN SHOCK OF WHAT I HEARD.... ALL OF THOSE ABILITIES ARE MINE!? "Are you sure that you're not over exaggerating sir, beacuse there is no way those abilities are mine!?" I frantically said to the doctor in front of me. 'I was heavily aware that this much power would make a great difference in this quirk-filled society and that would attract many villains and heroes at the same time' i thought "Sweetie you're mumbling again" i snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm not over exaggerating this is my job, determine quirks and that's what i did and i found out about your quirk." The doctor said with benevolence, I couldn't believe it i have the opportunity to become a hero. I turned to Katsumi to just see her with her jaw on the floor. "Katsumi, are you ok?" I asked her, and oh boy how i regreted it.

"OK!? I'M BETTER THAN OK TO THINK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A QUIRK AND A STRONG ONE AT THAT!!! AAAAHHHHH!! I'M EXCITED TO HAVE A SPARRING BUDDY!!" as she screamed at my ears, Welp at least she's excited. "Ummmm sir? If i may ask what's the name of this quirk.

"Well that's one of the things that I forgot to mention, it doesn't have a name its the first time this quirk ever showed up.... so i guess you decide." I looked to my mother is she was fine with me naming my own quirk, suprisingly she approved. Normaly she would freak out about this, but i guess shock overwhelmed her, oh well.

"With the list of attributes i have i've base it on that and came up with the name Fallen Angel. So what do you guys think?" Katsumi raised her hand and asked "Why Fallen Angel?" Which i answered back "it's because i fell of the roof remember and i also have my healing ability... sooo yeah, that's why." The look on Katsumi's face was adorable when she asked me that question. The truth is i didn't actually based the Angel part on the quirk, it's just when i fell i saw her rushing to me calling my name "Well then it's settled your quirk is now called fallen angel. Oh! And also in about a week or two you will get your wings, so come back here so i can check, ok?" The doctor said " of course sir, thank you." I replied. The doctor nodded as we leave, we go out and paid the bill and went back home.

______________________________________________________________________

Katsumi's POV

The car ride was tense until auntie inko broke silence "That was exhausting wasn't  it?" "Yeah it was." Izuku said in a cute yawn..WAIT- CUTE! AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!! IZUKU MIDORIYA HOW FUCKING DARE YOU STEAL MY FUCKING HEART!!!!

"Katsumi would like to have dinner with us?" Asked auntie "sure, why not!?" "Hihihihihi then it's settled i'll call yout parents over then we can all catch up, sounds good? Izuku are you ok with this?" "Yes mom!" He answered back again with a fucking cute smile. I swear I'm gonna marry- woah back up Katsumi, you're too young for this.

We reached their house in about ten minutes. "I'll call your parents over, so in the meantime you kids do whatever you want." Auntie said to us "ok" then auntie went to the kitchen to cook "let's go to your room. We don't wanna disturb the chef right?" I said to Izuku " oh! Ok" he replied back. We reached his room and i immediately flopped down on his bed like a fucking queen, of course. He sat down the edge of his bed, while he was on his phone i snuck up on him and said " what cha doin'?" He flinched a bit i was so cute "aahh, i was looking for something but i forgot where it was." He replied to me with the sweetest smile " *yawn i'm a bit tired let's sleep for a bit?" "Yeah let's." We ended up cuddling together afterwards then i let myself go to dreamland knowing what i found out today Izuku getting a quirk and my love for him.

______________________________________________________________________

Happy new year my little bitches and remember

M - mental

A - abuse

T - to

H - humans