Chapter 9

I got motivated so i made another one. Hope  you enjoy this one. :)  :)

(p.s I found this  cute pic of Dadzawa and Eri and i fell of the couch fangirling.)

___________________________________________________________

Katsumi's POV

WOW! Who would have thought that auntie Inko and All Might have history together, i wonder does Izuku knows about this? Anyways, enough about them, i'm worried about Izuku. Is he gonna be okay? When is he gonna wake up? Is he even gonna wake up?! 

As the emergency team carried Izuku in to the ambulance one of them approached us. " Are you the boy's mother?" "Ah! Yes i am." I heard auntie Inko say "Would you please come with us miss, Oh! and is the young lady with you?" The Nurse asked referring to me  "Yes ma'am, she's with me." Auntie said pointing to me "Well then come with us as well young one we need to check up you to make sure nothings wrong." All might reassured  "Ok..." Is the only word i could muster up to say. We make our way to the car that was prepared for us. While walking there i spotted a  man in a suit with black hair and a police officer with a.....cat.....head. 

"I am detective Naomasa Tsukauchi and this my assistant Sansa Tamakawa." he said pionting to guy with the cat head. " We will accompany you to the hospital and after that we would like to request that if you could answer some questions for us. Would that be alright?" He asks us, how can this guy sound so calm and collected when shit happening  all around him? "Don't worry i'll be there every step of the way, now we know that Spitfire is after the boy and we can't question him due to his condition, we would like to here some answers from the both of you. Would that be alright Inko and Young Katsumi?" All might said to both of us.

I saw Auntie hesitate for a bit but she replied eventually "We'll help, under one condition."

Izuku's POV 

It's cold....

I can't see anything.....

I can't move......

Why can't i move.....

Wait i remember this darkness, it's just like before. will they appear this time, maybe i can  ask them questions regarding my powers this time. This power of mine, if what the doctor said was true then that much power is incredible yet so dangerous. i need to know more if i want to be able to use them properly, and to know more about them i need answers. Now i just have to wait until they appear right? AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! WHO AM I KIDDING I CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT NOW! *sigh* I need to think rationally right now anger won't solve anything. In the corner of my eye i saw a light. Then one by one i saw tiny sparkle-like lights coming to my direction, they got bigger and multiplied until all i can see is light. I closed my eyes due to the light being to blinding and when i opened them i saw a meadow with pretty flowers with a forest and a mountain range in the distance.

 I closed my eyes due to the light being to blinding and when i opened them i saw a meadow with pretty flowers with a forest and a mountain range in the distance