Chapter 3

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

After a while Katsumi calmed down....... eventually....... i never thought that she felt this way about me, i thought she hated me but i guess i was wrong. Seeing her blushing face makes me wanna kiss her so badly-NO IZUKU SHE'S ALREADY FREAKING OUT DON'T MAKE IT WORSE.

"Katsumi i-"

The door suddenly busted open reavealing my MOM! She tackled me with a bear hug only she could pull off. Might I add she was crying waterfalls as well as soaking the bedsheets. Great just great, why does Horikoshi-sama do this to me. Suddenly the door opened revealing a doctor and 2 nurses behind him.

"Izuku Midoriya, is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

"And i presume you're his mother?"

"Yes" i heard my mother say

"You need to come with me."

"Yes sir." I heard my mother reply

As we walked to the doctors office the tension in the air is really thick that you can cut it with a knife. We reached the room filled with machines and files in every corner.

"Please have a seat."

As we sat down we can feel the stare of the doctor. "Ms. Midoriya, do you know why we called you here today?" "No sir." "We have found out that due to an unknown force he has activated or gained a quirk." "WHAT!" "But that's fucking impossible, right?" I hear Katsumi yell at the doctor, but i didn't care about that.

Me, my mom, and Katsumi were shocked beyond god knows what. ME! HAVING A QUIRK! It's great but...STILL WHAT THE FUCK!?

AND I'M NOT CENSORING THAT!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna faint

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys i forgot about the story and even my acount. I was so busy with school that i had no time. And i have to deal with my family problems all the time. Im trully sorry.

Nest chapter is gonna be uploaded next week!

Stay tuned my little bitches!❤🧡💛💚💙💜