Chapter 3

1973

Michael and I talked about what we gonna do for an career in the future. I told him i wanted to be an lawyer and help people out that has trouble with the law. As the day went back by fast and notice it gotten late. I closed the door to my room and turn music on as i went to take an nice relaxing bath. I sighed and closed my eyes as the warm water relaxed me that makes me want to fall asleep peacefully. I felt the tension washed away and i smiled dreamy,feeling relaxed. Hours later i got out and wrapped an blue towel around my slim body. I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into Michael hard as i lost my balance. He blushed and ran out of my room embarrassed. I sighed and got off the floor. He didn't bother to help me up,hmph some friend he is. I dressed into an tinkerbell nightgown and got underneath the covers,shutting off my bedslide lamp. Michael screamed and i bolted up out of my bed startled.

*Michael P.o.v*

"What did u say." i said and sighed as my friend chris laughed.

"ur in love with her why can't u tell her." Chris said.

"cause im afraid of her reaction and she would reject me cause we too young to love." i said and sighed.

"how old are u again." Chris asked

"15. What difference does it make im still too young." i said annoyed.

"forget about what i said,ur still stubborn and u fail to realize that true love is an beautiful thing Michael. Ur soulmate is there and she been standing there all along infront of ur face. How can u be so stupid and let her walk away just like that. That girl means everything to u ain't i right. Stop being an coward and tell her soon before someone claims her before u do or it will be too late my nigga. Please do the right thing and do it for her. Come on bro im counting on u. Get with her and treat her right,make everything right." Chris said and smiled.

"i will think about it Christopher i gotta bye." i said and slam my phone shut before he can reply to me. I screamed in frustration to my feelings for her and i hate the way i love her so much. She is beautiful and she is an dream come true in my reality world. I look at the ceiling and thought about the day i met her on an beautiful summer day.

*Nadia p.o.v*

1974

Michael ran around the backyard as Janet chased her big brother and giggled hysterically. I smiled at the teasing and laughing between the two siblings. My brothers and sisters sat in lawn chairs talking amongst themselves. Michael chased Janet and she screamed laughing. They are goofy and fun hang around. Michael plopped down on the couch next to me exhausted and laid his head on my shoulder as he watched Janet pour an bucket of water on Jermaine. Michael chuckled lightly, it sound light as an feather and soft like soothing music to my ears. Michael big afro felt soft under my fingertips and i love it. I love how he's sweet,caring,thoughtful and beautiful. The football hit Michael in the head and he yelled running after christopher. I shook my head and laugh.

"my bad Michael. It was an accident. U see what happen was..."he trailed off as Michael continue to chased him with the water hose and Christopher laughed. 

"Hi." Janet said and sit down in an recliner next to me.

"Hi Janet." i said and turned on the tv so she can watch cartoons.

"thank u. How u been." Janet said.

"great and u." i said

"good." Janet said and turned her attention to the tv as she watched an marathon of tom and jerry. I yawned and texted Michael.

You bore me. I see london and i see france i see ur underpants :P

-Nadia

So so suck your toe all the way to mexico while ur there kiss an bear and don't forget ur underwear. ^_^

-Michael

Yogi u got another picnic basket. 

-Nadia

No Fred Flintstone,but Wilma will buy u one.

-Michael

Wheres Spongebob and Patrick?

-Nadia

In Ms.Puff's Boats blowing Bubbles and talking about Dora bad directions.

-Michael

I laughed and Janet looked at me weird.

Did u know i saw Squidward teaching Mr.Crabs not to be greedy.

-Nadia

I saw mommy kissing santa clause and daddy did kong fu on him. He said i'll show u whose bad

-Michael

I laughed and Michael walked in humming.

"hi Michael." i said,smiling

"Hi Nadia.whatcha u doing girl." Michael said and laid next to me,placing his phone in his pocket as he yawned softly.

"im good. Did u ever think about what career u wanted." i said and drew an big heart on his arm with my finger.

"nope not yet. I probably want to own my business,i really don't know yet." Michael said running his fingers his hair and breathe out an sigh.

"sounds like an good idea u should follow ur heart to better expectations. It be better in the long run." i said and smiled as i wrapped my arms around my waist. I fell asleep feeling warm and safe.

1975

Graduation night

I sat down next to Michael in my cap and gown as we waited for our high school diplomas. Michael started poking me and i scooted away from him. He grinned and jumped over to me,tickling me. Michael stopped and hurried back to his seat as the principal came in through the door talking to someone. He walked over the parents and shook their hands,thanking them for coming as he walked onto the stage starting the Graduation Ceremony. One by one he called out student names. I almost fell asleep to his boring voice when he called out my name and i walked up to him shaking his hand as my mother took my picture of me recieving my diploma. I sat down next to Michael and hugged him saying "yay we finally did it. We graduated this boring place, we are free" as we smiled.

"No touching." the principal scolded us and turned his back walking away as i flipped him off making Michael laugh. "i hate kids." he mumbled.

"we hate u too." Me and Michael mumbled.

"how is hugging considered touching." i said "it's an loving and innocent gesture between two friends." Michael shrugged and laid his head on my shoulder,playing with my brown curls.

"maybe he doesn't really like kids and picks on them out of boredom." Michael said and snickered at the funny thoughts in his head.

"i guess. Lets go celebrate and have an few drinks young champ ole fella." i said and grabbed my backpack.

"Dude ur 16 what do u need an drink for." Michael said and i ignored him,grabbing his hand."Nadine i don't want to go out." he continued as he whined.

Hes cute and adorable i admired him for that.

Chapter End Notes: