Chapter 9

- Text Size +

The Jet landed in Daytona beach and i step off,escorted by Romeo. The January weather welcome us home and i sniff the fresh air,smiling happy to be home. Im jetlagged and im exhausted,the vacation or should i say business trip wore me out being swamp with cases and appearing in court for the clients. Michael stay behind us and watched our ever move like an jealous hawk watching his youngling. He is so annoying at times and he is being overprotective guardian like im an ward of court or something in his eyes. I look at him and he look away blushing. I smirk and look at romeo,whispering something in his ear and Romeo laugh like americans do about a situation. He cupped his hand to my ear and whispered things about Michael making me laugh. Michael ears perked up trying to listen to our whispers and conversation,we quiet down as we look at Michael then bursted in laughter making him confused and furious,knowing damn well we are talking about his ego let alone his precious pride. We look at Lisa and threw food at her as we erupted in laughter.

"Hungry bitch,have an snickers haha lean like cholo." I laughed.

"that's it,i had it. Im gonna whoop ur ass." Lisa yelled and charged towards me as i step out of the way making her fall on her ass,making us howl with laughter.

"Banana fanna bo fana Lisa." Romeo chanted and i high five him as we point at her,laughing. Joshua Gardener stood next to us and took off an drag off of his weed,preparing an comeback.

"Damn Michael u married this ugly bitch,brotha u need an catscan or get ur eyes checked. Man thats one ugly bitch." Josh Laughed as Me and Romeo went ooooh.

"ahahaha damn Josh ur killing me." I laughed.

"shut up thats rude as hell." Michael roared.

"Michael u need to drop this bitch and get an beautiful woman. I don't know what u seen in this female,did u think ever that Lisa is an great example of an monkey's ass?" Josh asks and puff out an load of smoke in Michael's face as he swat the smoke away, "i mean she is 90 % hairer than an original monkey's ass and has more brains than an Freddie kreuger's Accomplise. Do ur research,it might come in handy." Josh chuckles and threw his weed in Lisa's hair making her scream,flinging it off her hair. Josh,Me and Romeo flick our chins at her. He added, "man bitch u need makeover u look like donkey king's ass that's an more scarier sight."

"i will not take ur shit and ur mean comments." Lisa Charged at him and Josh jump over her making slam into Michael knocking him over. I burst into uncontrollable laughter and slap my leg.

"dude we need to call dr.phil and tell him we have an crisis over here,it's like watching the exocorist." I laughed harder at this.

"i know right,actually we need an wheel barrel to wheel them out here cause helping them it's like an curse and plus im not touching them. I mite say the wrong thing and they'll stick something up in my ass. Im not doing it." Josh exclaiming,laughing and we joined in the laughter."Lisa looks like an man Eckk." Josh gagged. He added,"bitch u one ugly Man to be honest."

"if Brittany spears took one good look at her,she run the other way and call the ambulance saying," Help me i just shot an bitch and her face gave me nightmares." I grinned, "she tell the police to take u away cause ur just too ugly." I smirked as Josh went ooooo and ooooh.

"your mama hoe." Lisa grins and i got an evil glint in my eye making her back away.

"the question is didn't my mama shoot your mama and got the last laugh?" I ask her amused when she didn't answer, "cause u know im right and u got nothing to say." I grinned. She looked at me completely flabbergasted and gobsmacked up in her face.

"Nadine knock it off." Michael warned me to zip it but i ignored him and circle around Lisa.

"this female has no ass and she is flat-chested,how does Michael stay with u for so long,i Remember Michael saying he's an ass man?" I ask her and Lisa stormed off,upset.

"Lisa wait." Michael called after her and chased after her.

"Michael is back at what he does best,chasing after his precious bitch." I smirked. 

"im sorry,don't mean to be rude but he see in her,she has no curves or anything,she's shaped like an man. She don't have no best assets whatsoever." Josh says and shook his head,"alright guys see u later." He smiled and waved at us. We waved back and watched him disappear.

"Josh is an funny dude." I say and Romeo agrees.

"yes he is." He agrees.

"i talk to u later Rome,i have to get home and get some rest," I explained and we hugged, as i left and got home hours later getting under the covers. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

To another hectic day.