Chapter 5

I laid my head on the cold glass overlooking the cities and states,diffrent continents and diffrent worlds heading towards Barcelona,spain. We have an 16 hour trip,im exhausted and my butt is numb. I laid my head on Michael's shoulder not caring what he says or do about it for that matter and i don't care if he gets mad at me,im gonna lay my head whereever the hell i want if he likes it or not. Michael looked at me and looked away blushing. He slid his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead as he look at his computer,wearing his eyeglasses. He's so sexy. I felt lisa glares and heard her scoff loudly. Bitch go somewhere and do something,ur bullshit is giving me an headache seriously. Michael sighed feeling the tension and continue typing on his computer. I snickered at lisa and flipped her off with both fingers when Michael wasn't looking. Lisa jaw dropped open in shock and she glared at me. I mouthed "lisa yo mama bitch" to her and she looked away pissed. Michael shooked his head at an business deal,motel prices on the internet not believing the expensive prices and not paying attention to the glares. From me and lisa,we directed towards each other. If looks can kill we both be bury deep under 50 feet and singing dead ole songs.

"i wonder if i can get an lawyer discount." Michael mumbled and scratch his chin.

"¿hola como estes mamá?." an mexican said to me and flirted with me.

"¿muy bien y tu papi?" i said back and flirted back with him trying to make Michael jealous.

"¿estoy bien mucho gracias,ur muy sexi mamá?." he giggled.

I blushed. "¿de nada and mucho gracias senor?."

He held out his hand. "Ricardo." he said rolling his tongue and smiled showing his dimples.

"nadine." i said and shook his hand,smiling. 

"fone." he said putting his hands up by his ear and did an phone signal thingy,wondering if i got an phone number or an phone he can call me on. I nodded yes and grabbed his phone,programming my number in his blackberry storm then saved it under Nadine. I handed back to him and smiled,feeling Michael clenched my hand hard.

"ow michael stop." i yelled

"disgard ricardo's number or i do it for u." Michael growled softly. I smirked big and smiled even more wider than before.

"awwwwwwwww is my mikey jealous." i whispered and he looked at me mad.

"no im not. Im just protective over you nade and i love u as my bestfriend. Ur special to me." Michael said and smiled.

Lisa scoffed. "special my ass. Oprah won't even call her special or look at her twice. Ha special my ass that makes me laugh." Lisa mumbled sarcastically.

"shut up dumbo looking motherfucker." i shot an look at her and gave her an evil smile. "ur just jealous bimbo cause ur man said im special,so stop talking that shit and jump off an cliff mmkay." i said and heard the mexican guy laughing those hysterical mexican laughs.

"Nadine." Michael warned me to zip it. Fuck that i ain't gonna shut up. Fuck him. I lean over him to talk shit and heard Michael sniffing my shirt. Wtf?

"hey bitch shut up." Lisa retorted.

"does ur mama have insurance cause i could of swore ur upper lip smells foul." i said,Michael sighed and buried his face in my hair,inhaling my scent.

"ur mama sells U as an 6 dollar hoe and flaunts herself as ur pimp." lisa contorted.

"do u have insurance cause ur jugs damaged my eyesight and i would like an payment pay up." i said and held my hand out to her. "uncle sam says ur past due on ur prostitution and he says, i quote "u fool noone like u anyways plus i need u to pay my loot if u know whats good for u" he even doesn't like u." i added and the mexican guy is die laughing behind me. Lisa looked at Michael and she scoffed seeing Michael asleep on my lap.