Chapter 🔟

1990

I listen to Shania twain's song man i feel like an woman as i danced around the room wearing Michael's clothes and fedora,well he smells devine plus the song said men shirts,shoes so i decided to borrow Michael stuff. Plus he ain't here to witness anything right? I heard Michael snickered and i turn to look at him. He leaned against my bedroom doorway and i blushed,oh kill me now im bloody embarrassed. Shit i forgot that i live with him and this is embarrassing as hell. Oh wait didn't i just mention that? Im having an brunette moment! Michael looked at me amused and walks around me,trying not to laugh. Just kill me now gucci mane! Michael finally laughed hysterically and i feel like i shrank down in 9 sizes. He takes his fedora off my head and put on his head as he smiles. I pouted and tried to reach for it but he held it higher above my head. I jump up on the bed and grabbed it from his hands, as i about to get off,i açcidentally tripped him. We-whoops! I held my hand out to help him and he grabbed it,lifting himself up til he was on his very two feet planted on the ground.

I picked lint off of him and brushed the dirt off his clothes as i said,"are u ok,i didn't mean to trip like that im so so sorry Mikeybear." he looks at me smiling and i felt my heart beating faster than it normally does.

"it's Naddie-boo i forgive u love, i know u didn't mean it why u dancing in my clothes and wearing my fedora?" Michael asked amused and i groaned.

"i was hoping u wouldn't notice,i was dancing to an song and i wanna dress as an man cause the song required that." I shrug and he giggled.

"u let an song speak for u,Naddie?" He asked,trying to grasp the fact that i let the music speak for me everytime i dance. I nodded and he smiled,poking my cheeks. He added," u are musically incline then and its an brillant quality to have,plus u follow ur heart."

"yes i do,got an problem with that Sherlock Jackson." I flirted with him and his eyes crinkled in immense laughter as i blushed,looking down.

"aww u so damn adorable when u blush just like that and i know that u are an beautiful blusher." Michael teased and tickled my forearms as i squirmed,moving away from him.

"No stop Michael i never surrender to u not ever." I cried as i ran and hid in his closet in his room.

"come on Nadine,u gotta admit its pretty beautiful when u blush." Michael open the closet and pull me out of the closet as i screamed in laughter. Janet walk in and watch us tackle each other. She drop her bag of chips and took her shoes off.

" yay dog pile!" She screamed and she jumped on our backs making us fall backwards.

"who has the bony ass u crushing me." Michael Cried.

"that be Janet,im afraid." I muffled out, "Janet get ur ass out of my face i can't breathe." I yelled.

"oh my bad Nadine,im bored and i wanted to play too. Dog pile look fun and i jump in." Janet says and got up as i felt pain shot through my leg. Oh great she dislocated my leg.

"Im bored,let's play game." Michael says and puts his thumb out.

"1,2,3,4,5,6 i declare thumb war." We chanted

"i won Michael,u get to clean my room and be my robot slave for 2 months." I clap my hands and Michael shook his head in mere disbelief.

"u cheated, ur thumb is 2 times smaller than mine." Michael exclaimed.

"it's called expert luck,i played it an millon and ten times." I bragged about my skills and Michael scoffed,his arm lightly touched mine. An electrity currence rushes through me and i looked away,so he wouldn't realized how it affects me.

"ur still an cheater and i demand an rematch." Michael steals an chip out of Janet's Bag of chips and i looked at Janet,she is passed out on the carpet. She shouldn't drink so much.

"fine,u babyboy get ready to lose, 1,2,3,4,5,6 i declare thumb war." I chanted. My thumb went down and he lock mine underneath his making him win this time which him the winner for this round. I laid on my back and Michael laid beside me as we talk about lot of topics on politics,Cars,poetry and famous Celebrites over the decades that we like.

"what's ur favorite Celebrity Crush that u like in this Generation?" I asked him.

"Beyonce Knowles of course,what about u." Michael replies.

"um I say curtis Jackson of G-unit and Icecube the actor." I confessed.

"so u like Black Men huh?, ever been with one before?" Michael asked me as i thought about it.

"nope,my first boyfriend was Italian and the rest were Mexican." I admitted and he look off into space thinking hard.

"that's nice,Im Lisa's First Black man she ever been with and i think im love with her." Michael says and i remain silent,feeling pain fill the gap hole in my heart.

"i had u first." I thought out loud and my eyes widened.

"what u mean by that." Michael replys,confused.

"nothing,im going to check the mail and start dinner,meet me downstairs." I quickly got up and walk out of the room,feeling my heart bleeding out for his love. I went out for an run and i felt my feelings grew stronger for him over the pastyears for him. He's in love with lisa and im so stupid to think me and him had an real chance at this relationship at last but his dumbass confess his love for Lisa,the bitch hell-bent from the firery pits of hell in her heart.

"Nadine,wait where u going." Michael yelled and i ignored him. I stop at an bakery and walk inside, as i look at the menu above the cashier's head. My mouth watered at the sweet aroma of apple pie,Cinnimon and apple bite size snacks. I decided on the homemade brownies and side order of cinnimon rolls.

"i want an order of ur homemade brownies and cinnimon rolls." I ordered what i wanted and he punched in some numbers on the register.

"that will be 10.50." He smiles. I handed him an marked 20 dollar bill and he give me the exact change back as he bag up my items. He hands me the bag and i thank him as i walk home. I close the front door and tiptoe into the kitchen. I sat down at the table with the mail and flip through it. All bills go figure. I threw the junk mail on the table and dive into my snacks as Michael walks in,not noticing me sitting there.

"he's sexy,fine and bad with his sexy ass hey." I sang

"Where were u do u realize u made me worried over my head about u when i saw u left,i look everywhere for u Nadine." Michael says and i sighs.

"it's not like u fucking in ur damn life care about me ,when u do start to care in my life huh,u never did why start right now Michael hmmm?" I ask,yelling in his face and he looks at me fuming.

"i do fucking care about u Nadine,if i didn't i wouldn't be standing here and having this discussion with u in my dining room,im sick of being ur babysitter and u stand here thinking i don't care." Michael yells and i felt his hott breath in my face as he hover over me.

"im not having this discussion in this house im done being ur doormat that u can step on whatever the hell u feel like at ur rarest moments." I yelled.

I walk out and went inside my room,slamming the door behind me. He makes me mad and angry sometimes but what can i say i love this beautiful man behind the mask of master creation.

Oh damn i have it real, real Bad.