Chapter 13

1987

Chapter 13:Welcome to Germany

"Nadine,get up or we will miss our flight." Michael said,shaking me and i can tell that he's annoyed. I sighed loudly and got up out of my bed. I adjusted my nightgown and walked into the bathroom,to take a long shower. I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my tired eyes.

"Michael put a sock in it,i am up ain't i?" I asked,sarcastically.

"i am not the lazy one,now am i. I been up since 3 or 4 this morning,trying to wake your ass up." Michael grumbled and i turned around,showing him my middle finger.

"honey,i don't want you. Now get ready,before i break that finger and show you something about flipping people off." Michael said,debating if he should break my finger or not. 

"that wasn't a offer,you curly fucker." I smiled evily and Michael sighed. I squealed,when he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder,as i got a good view of his nicely shape ass.

"what did you say,i can't hear you Naddie?" Michael asked,walking over to the african designed bathtub and i started fighting,when he held me over the water,trying to drop me,but i held onto him for dearlife.

"Michael please,don't do it." I screamed," Please don't,i love you. I will do anything." I cried. I saw his eyes glitter with mischief and i gulped,seeing his expression like this. What is running through my mind,well i wouldn't know,cause my mind went blank,when i stared in his dark mysterious eyes.

"You said anything,am i right? Well,be optimistic and spontangeous. What would you do for me. You do anything for me,right?" Michael asked,looking at me smiling and i looked away,bitting my lip. I looked back at him smiling and nodded sheepishly.

"your my bestmate,of course i will do anything for you. I will even take a bullet for you,i will even risk my life for you to save you,i will never let you part. For you,you always in my heart." I said,with tears in my eyes and i looked into his glossy brown eyes.

"Nadine,don't talk like that. You won't take a bullet for me,cause i won't let you and i won't let you risk your life for me. I won't let you or allow you,to talk like that. Babygirl,can't you understand that life is precious for you and you suppose to live your life right,the way that God wanted you to live. Our purpose on earth,is to live our lives in a good way and deliver ourselves from evil,you gotta go to church and get forgiven for your sins,ok?You suppose to live your life right,don't throw your life away for me." Michael said," i don't know what i will do,if i saw you dead or if i saw you kill yourself. I probably die inside,your my reason,that i live and breathe everyday" Michael finished and by now i am crying into his business suit,as i hugged him tight,feeling his warmth makes me warm in his arms.

"yes,i know Michael. I am religious and i have beliefs too,you know." I smile through my tears," now put me down,so i can take a shower and get ready." I said,wiping my tears away and i felt him put me down onto my feet,as he left. I closed the door and ran the water to take a shower. I got undressed and step into the steamy shower,that quickly washed away the unwanted worries that i may have.

"Hurry up,u have about 35 mintues to clean that tail. If,your not out at the time,i will dragged you out of that shower by your feet." Michael yelled,from the pantry and i rolled my eyes. Sarcastic motherfucker.

"bite me,you curly asshole." I retorted. Michael got mad and ran in the bathroom. He flushed the toliet and i screamed,feeling the water changed from steamy hot to cold real fast.

"Nadine,i won't fuck off. What did i tell you about the those Crude Curly Jokes." Michael asked,fuming and pointed his finger at me,which i chomp down on it with my teeth,making him scream in pain,as i shut the shower door in his shocked face.