TMH Chapter 18:Encounter

Trisha's PoV

Ilang araw narin akong iniiwasan ni Prince.Ni halos hindi ko siya makita sa school.Hindi pa daw siya pumapasok simula ng nangyari sa amin.I feel guilty sa ginawa ko sa kanya.Napabuntong hininga nalamg ako at natulog sa armchair

*kring*

My phone vibrated kaya kinuha ko ito mula sa palda ko.Marisse name registered.Ano na naman kaya ang nangyari

Hello Marisse?

["Hello Queen!?"]she said desperately.She was breathing hesterically.I heard gunshot bigla akong kinabahan

Marisse?What is happening there?

[We were being attack by Dragon Gang.We need your help Queen were in the headquarters]she said

"Ill be there"I said and ended the call.I ran as fast as i can para makalabas.Too bad nagcocomute lang pala ako.

May nakita akong isang motorcycle,a Honda Motocross bike!Perfect!Nilapitan ko ito as expected walang susi.Tumitingin muna ako baka makita ako ng guard.Kinuha ko yung hairpin sa buhok ko.

I unlock the motor and i ride on it.Pinaandar ko ito ng sobrang bilis na wari'y lilipad na ako.Parang wala akong pakialam na maaari akong mahuli.Pagdating ko sa apartment ko,my real apartment not my twin's apartment mabilis akong nagpalit.

I wear a leather jacket then a black fitted jeans with matching black leather boots.Binuksan ko yung cabinet ko and look for my handgun,a pistol and a revolver.I immediately ride back on the motorcycle and i headed towards our headquarters.

Just as i thought walang mga pulis,tago kasi yung headquarters namin.And it's off limits para sa ibang tao.It's a private property owned by my family.

Pagdating ko doon i stop the engine of my motorcycle.Nagtago ako sa may nakatambak na mga palay na alam mong kaka ani palang.I examined the whole area may mga nakabantay na lalaki all around our headquarters.Dahan dahan akong lumabas sa kinatataguan ko.

"Let the party started" I said before climbing the walls and i wear my mask.

I fired my gun and hit a guy.

He drop to the ground.

Another guy notice me and attempted to hit me.

I kneel down and hit his knee.

He was unable to walk and is hysterically stopping the blood.

I fired another bullet and hit him in the head.

I ran towards the door.

I walk through the hallway of our headquarter and open every room i pass by.

A guy hit me in the shoulder.

I hide quickly.

He walk towards my direction.

I stand quickly and elbowed him in his side.

He scream in pains getting the attention of other people in the house.

"Queen V!" I heard Marisse shouted.

I was distracted by Marisse voice.

The guy punch me in my stomach.

My gun was thrown.

He pointed the gun in my head.

I kick his sensitive part and get up quickly.

I pick my gun quickly and pointed it to the guy

"Any last word?" I said and fired the bullet in his head.

The guy dropped dead.

I ran and went to the room where i heard Marisse voice.

I kicked the door and saw Marisse.

She was handcuffed and her mouth was covered by a handkerchief,so as her eyes

I ran towards her but someone hit my head with a gun.

My vision became blurry because of the blood coming out from my head.

The guy removed my mask.

He was shocked when he saw me.

He was stunned for a minute

I can't clearly see the guy.

But his somewhat familiar to me.

He ran quickly together with his men.

I don't know why he did that but what's important is we're saved.

I removed the rope in Marisse hand so as the handkerchief.

She hug me and she was crying like a baby.

I comfort her.

"Its okey Marisse..Its over.."I said at inalalayan ko si Marisse papalabas.

Bumalik ako sa loob ng headquarters para kunin ang mask ko.May nakita akong bracelate malapit sa mask.Its somewhat familiar.

Kinuha ko ito at tiningnan mabuti.Why do I have this feeling na parang kay Prince to?Si Prince ngaba yung leader ng gang?Kaya ba nung nakita niya ako he was shocked?Kaya pala his familiar?

I put the bracelate in my pocket.And drive Marisse back home.
When i arrived at my apartment.My phone rings,it was a call from my lolo.

Napalunok ako ng mabasa ko yung taong nakarehistro.Ano na naman kayang kailangan ng lolo ko?Did he knew already ang tungkol sa kakambal ko?I answered the call.

[Hello Trisha?This is your Uncle Logan.Pinapapunta ka pabalik dito sa US ng lolo mo.Immediately!]sabi ng uncle ko

"But uncle wala akong ticket pabalik at bakit parang urgent naman yata yung pagpapakuha ni lolo sa akin"tanong ko kay uncle

["Paparating na yung personal chopper natin at ihahatid ka nito sa private plane natin.Wala ka nang magagawa utos to ng lolo mo."]My uncle said.Tama nga wala na akong magagawa it was my Lolo's command.

Narinig ko yung tunog ng papalapit na chopper it landed on the rooftop of the apartment im renting.Umakyat ako dun.

"Hi Miss Sley!"the pilot greeted me.I smiled back at him at umupo na.

I sleep and woke ng makarating na kami sa airport which is own by our family.The worker bow at me and greeted me.It just erks me when someone bow.Hindi naman ako diyos para sambahin nila.Well that's the power of money and fame.

*After 20 hours *

"Were here Ms.Sley"the stewardess woke me.I stand up and leave the plane.I breathe the air of Washington.I miss this place.The place where i was born though im a pure filipino.

A Mercedes Benz car was waiting for me.I rode on it.And it drives me to our mansion.

When we arrive the maid greeted me.I walk towards our hallway and went to my lolo's room.

"Oh thanks god your here Trisha"Uncle logan said when he saw me.He open the door of Lolo's room.Lolo was talking to someone.A girl.

"Oh your here Trish!"my lolo said and stood up from his shivel chair.The girl turned his head to see me.My eyes widen when i saw the girl.She looks like me.Don't tell me she's also my twin.No we're not twins.We're TRIPLETS.

"Trisha meet Sharia your twin sister!"my lolo said.

What the hell is happening!?

©HeiressWritesStory

Follow me on my social media accounts:

Facebook:
Heiress Writes

Twitter:
@Heiress Writes

Instagram:
@Heiress Writes

My other Wattpad Account:
writerwannabe155II