TMH37

Chapter 37:Vellious Empire Attacked

Trisha's PoV

"Dont worry Red tumatawag na sila ng ambulansya"i said

"No need..Just let Althea..The real Althea know that im really sorry for what i did..And thank you that i had a chance to meet her"nangihihinang sabi ni Red bago niya naipikit ang kaniyang mga mata.

Nanginig ang buong katawan ko sa sinabi niya.Alam niyang hindi ako si Althea.Paano?At parang alam niya ring may mangyayari sa aking masama.Kasi parang inabangan lang niyang maiputok yung baril.

"Dito ka lang!Hoy haliparot bantayan mo si Red"utos ko kay Cheska himala sumunod naman si malandi.

I ran para hanapin kung saan nagmula yung putok.

I rush through the bushes nh may makita akong lalaking tumatakbo he was wearing a black leather jacket with a hand gun on his left arm.

He fire his gun and pointed it to me.
I immediately lay my body on the ground.

"Catch!"I was shock when i saw Prince on my side and toss me a gun.

"Ill back up Queen V"he said and gave out a meaningfull smile.Wait did he just call me Queen V.Alam niya bang gang leader ako!?Pero paano niya nalaman!?Oh i dont care i must focus on capturing the culprit.

I fired my gun and the culprit duck and hide on the trees.

We exchange bullets.

The forest was filled with raging sound caming from the fired bullets.

Prince shot the culprit on its shoulder.

Blood started to drip from the culprit shoulder causing him to slow down.

I aim on his knees and glady he was shot.

He knelt down on the ground.

He was screaming in pain and is hysterically trying to get up.

I ran fastly to catch him before he could escape.

He was gonna get the gun he drop when he was shot.

Then i kick his hand as hard as i can
.
The gun drop so as he.

"Its dead end!"i  evily grin

"You cant escape now"Prince said and press his foot on the culprits back because he was badly trying to escape.

"Tell us who paid you to kill us!"i said while Prince triea to make him stand.

"I wont tell you even if you kill me"he said and laugh evily.

"You wont tell us then prepare to meet your death"I said and pointed my gun on his head.

"Goodbye!"i said,i was ready to pull the triger when i heard a rustling sound on the bushes.

"Chesca what the hell are you doing here!"Prince said and i look at my back and saw Cheska shiviring in terror.

"Why did you follow us!?"I said and walk towards her.Bakit siya nandito?Sinundan niya ba kami!?

"Are you following us!?Do you know him!?"i pointed the culprit.

"Im sorry"she mouted.

"What the hell are you talking!?"I ask

"Im just looking for someone"she said between her sobs.She is cryong right now she knelt down to the ground because of weekness she felt.

"Sinong hinahanap mo!!!Cheska Tell us!!"i yelled at Cheska while pointing the gun on her head.I dont know but i have a bad feeling towards her.Why would she follow us!?I think she has a bad motive following us!!

"No!!Althea..I can explain"she said.She is shivering because of her.

"Althea Stop what the hell are you doing!!!"Prince yelled at me and harshly get the gun.

"Shit the culprit!"i mouthed and look for the culprit.

The culprit fired his gun and hit Prince on his left shoulder.

"Argh!!"Prince shouted in pain

"I told you not to let go of him!!"i said

"Bantayan mo dito si Cheska!!Ill get that culprit"i said and ran fast as i can to catch the culprit.

The culprit was slowing down maybe because of the injuries he had.

I was shock when we reach the end of the forest.

Theres a ton of guy waiting for the culprit.

They are 10 of them if im not mistaking.

They have tons of guns on their hands.

I hid on the three, trying not to be seen and spied them.

"Marco What happened!?"a tall guy ask the culprit.

"A girl i think shes one of the Mafia Heiress attacked me."the culprit said between his breath.

"The Sley Empire's Mafia Heiress..Where is she!?Our boss the owner of the Vellious Empire would be happy if we could kill that Mafia Heiress!!"fear started to travel through out my body.The evil voice of that man echoed on my ears and keep repeating.

"They are there"The culprit pointed towards our direction

"Shit!"i mouthed and was going to head back where i left Christian when i bump to him.

"What the hell are you doing here Prince!!!"i frustatedly said.

"Im sorry im just worried about you!I dont want anything bad will happen to you!Your my fiance and i will do anything just to protect you!"He seriously said.

"Where's Cheska!?"i ask

"I left her where you left us"he said

"We better go!They are coming!"i said

"They!?What do you mean!?"Prince ask

"Just ran!!"I shouted
I put his right shoulder on ny neck so that i could help him walk.
I'm nervously keep looking on my back to see if the men where following us.

"Shit"i cuss when i saw them running towards our direction

"What is happening Althea!?"Prince asked me

"Can you ran!?"i ask him also

"I guess"sabi niya nanliit yung mga mata ko nung maalalang sa may shoulder lang pala siya may tama.I harsley let go of his shoulder

"Gago ka!Bwesit nakuha mo pang magbiro!!"sabi ko sa kanya

"Well its not my fault you didnt ask!"he said while laughing childishly.

"Sige tawa pa huling tawa mo nayan!"i said and left him

"Wait Althea!"Prince shouted and followed me.

I fired the bullet and aim it on the people following us.

The first man was hit in the shoulders.

The other men fired the gun so i drop on the ground not to be hit.
I saw Prince he was hit on the on the shoulder.

I saw how miserable Prince state is.
My tears started to fall.

I fired many times and hit five of the men.

"Prince!"i shouted between my sobs

"Im okey!"he said and smiled at me for assurance.But i cant help myself to worry.I helped him to stand and to walk.Gladly no ones is following us.

When we are near on where we left Cheska.

I was shocked when she was holding the gun and pointed it on us.

I felt chills travel down to my body.
My knees are shivering in fear.
Ngayon lang ako nakaramdam ng ganito kaba.

I knew it may kinalaman siya sa nangyayari.

"Bang!!!!"the sound of the raging bullet roared the whole forest.

"Prince!!!" I shouted

Authors Note:Wooooh me ghed heiresss...Sino nga ba yung nabaril!?Shit im super duper mega ultra excited ganoin malapit na ang ending naiiyak ako me ghed wahaha tnx sa mga supporter ko i love you all heiress..