TMH Chapter 19:Miguel Lieght

Miguel's PoV

Napahiga ako sa king size bed pagbalik ko mula sa date namin ni Sharia.Opss what am i saying?Did i just say date?

I never imagine myself dating someone...Pero taena inlove na yata ako kay Sharia.Ayaw kong nakikitang may kausap siyang iba.

Ayaw kong may lumalapit sa kanya na ibang lalaki.Kaya badtrip ako kanina dahil sa Arthur nayon palagi kasi silang magkausap ni Sharia sa school.

Kumukulo talaga dugo ko sa Arthur nayun tssk.Tumayo ako sa kinahihigaan ko at kinuha yung sobre sa may kabinet.Bumuntong hininga ako ng buksan ko ito.If it not for this mission hindi ko makikilala si Sharia.I will not know the woman who change me.

*5 Months ago*

I'm driving my car,im going to my job.It's a confidential job.Im Miguel Leight a secret agent and bodyguard of the Sley family.

Pinapatawag ako ng Head ng Sley Industry mukhang may ipapagawa sa akin.Napangiti ako sa thought na mukhang malaking pera mayayari ko dito.

Pagdating ko sa Sley industry,I was assisted by tons of mens papunta sa 25th floor kung saan yung office ng Head ng Sley Industry.

The Sley Industry owns thousand of airport and shipping lines.All sort of starfive hotel they own it.They own the most famous fastfoodchain in Asia and Europe they are well known in the Business industry.

"Mr.Miguel Leight?"the man with the black suit said that is guarding the room of the Head of Sley Industry.I nodded and the bodyguard opened the door.

A black but elegant themed  room is the first thing i notice.The cold breeze coming from the big window welcome me.The smell of a men's perfume tickles my nose.I saw an old man sitting in a shivel chair looking outside.The man turn towards me.

Then i bow as soon as i saw the Head of Sley Industry.I dont know how to explain what I'm feeling right now.I'm nervous and excited.It's a big honor to talk with Mr.Sley.

"Take your set Mr.Lieght" Mr.Sley said and offered me a seat.I sat on the coach beside his table then he stood up and walk towards me holding an envelope.

"That's your mission"Mr.Sley said and thrown the envelope towards me.I open the envelope and saw a picture of a girl.Sharia Pedredo?

"Thats your mission to protect my granddaughter and make her happy..You will be with her.And you will bring her back to US.Not now but at the right time."Mr.Sley said and take his sit back at his shivel chair.

"The half of the payment is transmitted to your bank account you can check it out."Mr.Sley said.

"Thank you.Mr.Sley i better go" I said and take my leave.

I exhaled a deep breathe after that conversation.Mr.Sley's aura is intimidating.I get out of the building and drove my car back to my house.

First day in the morning i took my flight to Philippines.
Ms.Sharia Pedredo you'll be mine.Prepare yourself.

*First day in the Philippines*

"Hello Mr.Sley yes I arrive..Yes ill be doing the mission as soon as possible" I ended the call and i went to my apartment that Mr.Sley rented.I went to Sharia's Apartment to begin my quest.

When I arrive there,I saw Sharia.I dont know,but she caught my attention.She is helping a little girl that is lost.I walk towards them.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Ah nawala po kasi siya kuys?Pwede niyo po ba kaming tulungan"