3. Meeting Kakarot

"Well,Well,Well if it isn't Raditz." I say as Raditz slowly lowers himself to the rooftop standing opposite me. His eyes widen as his eyes land on me. "Prince Y/n? But it was said by your father and Vegeta that you had perished..." I give him a disapproving look. "Hmph. The king exiled me. Tell me has Frieza finally grown tired and had him replaced yet?" Raditz doesn't move. "Planet Vegeta along with your father were destroyed not long after you went missing." This takes me aback and I can't hold back my look of surprise. "Planet Vegeta destroyed? How is that possible?" I shout at Raditz. "From what we were told it was an asteroid colliding with the planet." My brow furrows and this causes me to think. There must be more to this. An Asteroid could easily be destroyed with a blast from a high class rank warrior but there is no point dwelling on this for now. "So you survived then." I state the obvious to him. "Yes. Vegeta and I were on a mission with Nappa off world when we were told what had happened." I close my eyes. "So Vegeta survived too...Tell me why are you here? It's not for me given your shock to seeing me alive." Raditz walks towards me. "I'm here to recruit Kakarot. Though judging by the fact I have encountered life other than a Saiyan on this planet tells me he has failed with his first mission." Raditz says angrily. I click my teeth. "Still taking orders from Frieza then are you." Raditz uncrosses his arms. "Saiyains are a mighty race yet you answer to an over sized reptile. You are a shame to our race and so is my Vegeta." I say. This clearly angers him. No Saiyan likes their pride hurt but he knows I am far stronger than him.  "Join us Y/n with the five of us I'm sure we could overpower Frieza." Raditz says trying to bargain with me. I think for a moment defeating Frieza was a goal I had thought about for a while back. I have spent the last 18 years training I should be strong enough now. I uncross my arms. "You don't possess a power level worth recognizing. No one on this rock does. But I am curious as to why your pathetic excuse of a brother has not even attempted to wipe out the planet's population. Go and find him and I will follow behind this will a most amusing confrontation to witness." Raditz nods and takes to the skies. I activate my scouter and turn my head to a rock on this roof top. I chuckle and aim my hand at it.    

Juvia Pov 

Juvia Pov 

Juvia has hidden herself behind this rock when another mysterious person appeared. She had been left shocked and confused as the two people talked what seemed like nonsense to Juvia. Saiyans? Frieza? Kakarot? Y/N? Juvia had never heard any of these words in her life. Juvia turns to look as one of them takes to the skies but Juvia's eyes widen with fear as she sees the figure she talked to earlier aiming a blast at the rock she is behind. Juvia has no time to flee and she surrounds herself in a water lock. 

Y/n Pov 

I had blasted away the rock to reveal the person hiding behind it. The rock itself had been obliterated but I saw it was the blue haired woman from earlier, She had shielded herself with some sort of water Shield. Ki manipulation? There certainly has not been any move like it that I had ever encountered but the novelty wore off quick. The woman's water protection soon wears off and she falls to the ground exhausted. I applaud her slowly.