5. A Truce

I was stood thinking about Vegeta. It certainly has been a long time since we last saw each other and fought. I have my doubts he is stronger than me but he is still my brother and has royal Saiyan blood. He will be a strong opponent. 

"This is far more dangerous than Phantom lord ever was. This man needs medical attention!" The redhead from earlier says to her two companions.

"Don't bother." I say and the three look at me. "He has a few minutes of life left at most. If he's lucky." I cross my arms walking away from Raditz's corpse. The Namekian looks down at Raditz.   

"Son Goku, He's dead." The Namekian calls out to Kakarot. Our attentions turn to an aircraft of sorts heading towards us. The Redhead and her two companions take up a defensive stance. Any fool can tell that those approaching are not strong. The aircraft lands and I see the words along the side but I can't read them. I had no desire to learn the writings of this world. if I needed stuff I would take it by force. I see three figures that I recognise from earlier at that house we took the brat from.

I see the red head freeze up at the sight of the old man with them. 

"Oh Erza-Chan aren't you looking Mature!" 

She shivers then hits him on the head

They other two appear shocked at the sight of a dead Raditz but more so at Kakarot. 

"What happened?" The elderly man who has recovered from the red head's hit asks. And the Namekian quickly explains. I see the bald headed little one take a hold of Kakarot's hand and checking his pulse. 

"Goku! Goku! Stay with us!" He cries out. The woman walks over to the brat that's passed out. 

"Gohan-Kun is fine he's just unconscious." She calls out. The old man and the bald head nod. 

"Thank..." Their attentions quickly turn to Kakarot who is near the end now. "Goodness....Chichi won't...chew me out..." So he married a strong willed woman. It is in our Saiyan blood to desire such Women. I look at the red head from earlier. If she was stronger I would admire her slightly but a strong will must be backed up with power. I grow tired of watching Kakarot die.