7. Princess Snake and End Of the Road

Kakarot and I both return to our feet. 

"What the hell is this place." I say looking around.

The woman who appears to be an attendant tells us to wait and I cross my arms impatient.

Snake Princess Pov

The set of double doors as one of my attendants walks up to m.

"Snake princess sama. We have visitors." She says.

"What? Visitors?" I say surpised and slightly exited. I get up heading to a small window that overlooks the main lobby. I can see two gentlemen in the lobby and my eyes lock onto the shorter one.

"My! Such a handsome Gentlemen! He's just my type!" I say 

Y/n Pov

While Kakarot continues to look around I have my eyes closed focusing on mental training. The sound of a gong breaks my concentration. 

"The Snake Princess-Sama approaches!" 

I open my eyes and in front of us a woman comes towards us followed by her attendants.

"This place doesn't seem like it belongs to the Kaio-Sama your supposed to visit Kakarot

"This place doesn't seem like it belongs to the Kaio-Sama your supposed to visit Kakarot." I say unimpressed.

"My Princess Snake hasn't been this worked up since King Yama-Sama has she?" One of her attendants says. 

"Yes! He was quite handsome too! It's been nearly five hundred years I bet." Princess Snake says.

"F-Five hundred years!?" Kakarot blurts out and Princess Snake covers her mouth. 

"Well no matter. Never mind that, Kaio-Sama teach me some martial arts." Kakarot says happily. 

This idiot clearly cannot tell this is the wrong person. Before I can correct him though this princess Snake engages Kakarot into some strange dance. Kakarot suprises me though when he throws the women over his shoulder. 

"Kaio-sama is alot weaker than I thought.." I hear Kakarot say.

"What are you doing!?" One of the attendants screams at him. 

"Kakarot. This clearly is not the Kaio-sama we are looking for." I say to him.

"Ehh it's not then lets leave." He says and I nod my head in agreement and we both turn to leave. 

"G-Goodness No! Please wait!" The Snake Princess calls out.

"We're in a hurry." Kakarot says.

"I have no intention of wasting time which could be spent training." I say harshly.