8. Training with Kaio Sama

Erza Pov

"Well with Krillin and the others gone that means it's up to us to find the dragon balls." Muten Roshi says.

"How are we supposed to find 7 balls hidden all across the planet?" Gray says annoyed. 

"With this!" A new voice says and we turn to the guild doorway to see Bulma. In her hand appears to be a large pocket watch.

"With a watch?" Natsu says.

"No you idiot! It's a Dragon Radar!" Bulma shouts at him annoyed. 

Y/n Pov 

After watching Kakarot fail to climb a simple tree in this level of gravity I felt assured on my assessment of his power level. Kakarot lay on the ground exhausted but to both mine and his surprise a monkey was in front of him.  'When had that appeared?' I wondered.

"K-Kaio-sama? Are you Kaio Sama?" Kakarot asks it and I frown. The monkey jumps up and down.

'This has to be a joke...'

Kakarot slowly gets to his feet looking at the monkey bewildered. He then struggles as he bows to the monkey.

"G-good day. Son Goku. I ask that you train me." Kakarot foolishy says before his stomach loudly rumbles before it's matched by my own. 

"Kaio-Sama before we do can I ask you for an apple?" Kakarot asks. 

The monkey bounces up and down again before it climbs the tree with ease. 

"Wow Kaio-Sama impressive! You climbed up there easily!" Kakarot praises the thing. 

The monkey then picks and apple and tries to drop it to Kakarot but the gravity of this small planet sends it shooting down faster than Kakarot had expected and it creates a deep hole in the ground as it lands.  I suppose Kakarot was too young to remember the feeling of our planets natural gravity. This small planet seems to match the same intensity. 

"Kaio-Sama. Sorry but pick me another one. I'll catch it this time."  Kakarot says to the monkey and it once again picks an apple. 

 "Alright whenever you're ready!" Kakarot cries out. This time Kakarot catches the apple it sends him flying to the ground with the weight. He strains as he lifts the apple from the ground. 

"I caught it! I caught it!" He cries. 

"Congratulations. You've reached a level equivalent to a Saiyan infant..." I say unimpressed. I look up at the tree. "Move it monkey." I say and the monkey quickly climbs down. I grab the tuck of the tree and start to climb up. My body seems to be quickly adjusting to the gravity faster than Kakarot's.

"Nice one Y/n!" I hear Kakarot call out as he starts eating the apple. I reach the branches now and grab an apple. I clean it off on my clothes then take a bite. Once Kakarot finishes his apple he chases after the monkey again. 

"Kaio-Sama teach me martial arts okay..I mean please." I shake my head and grab another apple. I look down to see the monkey walking and Kakarot behind him. Both are bouncing from one foot to the other making noises. I watch in shock and horror. "This is the best warrior the earth has to offer? Even Nappa will make quick work of this." I shake my head. 

"What are you doing?" A voice calls out and grabs mine and Kakarot's attention.