let the circus commence part 2

This kid is weighing me down and my body was fucking heavy as a result of the gas. Zack whined about me walking too slow before I said "Dude I just need a beak before I pass out here." I snapped while shifting rays weight. Zack found a blind spot in the camera and we set up shop there. I put ray down gently before laying her head on my lap. I was really fucking tired as I set my axe on the floor."Hey get some rest." Zack said as he placed his head on the wall along with his scyth on the back of his neck. When his breath evened out I knew he was asleep before I laid my head on the wall behind me. My eyes got heavier before the world went black.

#Begin flash back#

  A little boy covered in bandages in an illegal orphange was eating bread he stole surrounded by filth and decay. Two adults talked downstairs discussing another child who had died from their lack of care. The little boy was handed a shovel and a black plastic bag  and told to bury it." What a good little tool." The woman caretaker said laughing.

  While another part of the city held a little girl in chains crying and begging to be let out. " I'm sorry I'll be good I promise."She said to the woman who was holding a whip with a sadistic smile on her face. "Bad little girls go to hell and I want to save your evil soul." She laughed as the whip cracked on the little girls soft skin." Daddy help me please." The little girl sobbed as the craking continued. Her father would not come because he was off at work in another city. The pain spread like wild fire as she sobbed. Her mother unlocked her wrists and then hugged her child." Your evil and I have to flush the evil out of you. Mommy loves you dear very much." Her smile told the little girl that she was delighted by her pain.Mommy loves me now that I hurt,thought the little girl.

 Another flash of the little girl holding a teddy bear covered in fuel and a lighter. The little girl lit the bear and threw it in her mom's bed catching her mother on fire. The little girl smiled at her mother while she was screaming and tring to put herself out before going still." Remember mommy I love you too. You get to feel all my love for you." She cooed to the burnt body before she walked to her room and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

#end flashback #

    I woke up to something warm and soft under my face with breath messing with my hair. I woke up from that dream and it pissed me off. I never wanted to remember that but I did. I moved ray's head and zack woke up when I moved. My fingers shook as I lit my cigarette and took a drag.That woman tortured me,beat me and thought that was love. It's sick and demented but true and it reminded me of why I was so ugly and why I was corrupted. Zack's eyes followed my movements" Something wrong Rain?" I smiled at him and replied"Nothing I can't handle so don't worry." My smile was fake but I hate boiling anger in  my blood from that dream. 

*Zack POV*

   Her hands are shaking and she's pale. Her jaw is locked and clenched. Why do I care though she can handle herself. So why am I worried about her or the fact that she looks scared. Why do I want to comfort her? Her heart shaped face begun to become wet with tears. " Why are you cring if you can handle it?" I asked as she looked at me before wiping her face making her cheeks even redder. " I just had a flashback from when I was young and it pissed me off that's all ok!" She snapped before dusting off her pants and then she looked at me"I don't need your pity or any sympathy." She tried to act tough but I knew she was hiding something from me.

 *Rain POV*

  Ray woke up and then we walked around the corner to Cathy saying"Where did you sinners run off to?" My answer was an axe to her camera and then to keep walking with a seriously bad temper. Something gripped my ankle and I looked down to see a hand that I hacked off and then hit the guy in the head with my axe. Killing him didn't make me feel any better though.I continued to walk until we got to a room that had a dollhouse and a gate separating the two. There were mats that said navigator and worker. "I'm not in the mood to play with dolls bitch or house for that matter." I yelled while punching the gated door.She explained what she wanted us to do and I sent Zack to be the worker while I went with Zack and kept Ray as the navigator . I watched as Zack moved the man doll then the woman doll then the bandaged little boy and handed him a black plastic bag. Then the shovel and watched the doll digging."You are a sick fucking bitch Cathy I can't wait to gut you from mouth to crotch." I said to the TV while giving an insane grin before I heard Zack smash the doll house and walk silently ahead.