The Temporary Arrangement

*There will be smut in this chapter so if your not interested just go to the next one*

   Rachel was overjoyed to see us both when we entered the room. I loved this little girl as she clung to my chest. Her nails dug into my back while she soaked my shirt in tears. I kissed her head while Zack laid his head on my back. I wanted a family and now they are my family. It filled me with an unfamiliar emotion, I think it's contentment. We all stayed like that for awhile until Rachel passed out on my chest.I slowly placed her on the bed and walked back to the door and down the hall two doors to my room. Zack followed close behind me while his hand was braided with mine.  I had black curtains with matching bed and dresser. The bathroom had grey towels and a branch pattern shower curtain. The things I had in here was all I owned which was fine with me. My pillows had silver pentacles on the pillows and several notes on my dresser.

   I groaned when I read the first few notes. It was the tech guys yelling at me for the damage to my battle axe.I wasn't in the mood to deal with this now and just wanted a shower and sleep."I'm going to go get a shower so make yourself at home Zack. I'll be out soon enough and you can get one after."I said to the man behind me with a grin.He walked behind me to the bathroom door before stepping into the room with me. My eyebrows rose but I said nothing while pulling off my shirt. His rough hand connected with my bare breast from behind me and his lips kissed my neck. I moaned loudly as he pulled me into his body. He fondled me and play with my nipples. I begun to pant and reached for his hoodie. My hands dug into the fabric as I rubbed my butt on his pelvis. This earned a groan from him as he thrust back. I turned in his embrace to smash my lips with his while pulling off his hoodie. He was covered in bandages from his face to his pants. 

   He gripped my hips and yanked me up roughly to the counter. His hip rested in between my legs. His touch was merciless while he scraped against my skin. His hands dragged over my scars and rested at my hips. His mouth moved to my chest which caused my belly to tighten. He licked my breast which made my nails dug into his back while arching into the contact.His moan vibrated against me only driving my desire higher. I gripped one of his bandages and slowly unraveled them causing him to freeze.He watched my face as his face and upper body was exposed to me. He was covered in brown scars that was rough to the touch. He was beautiful anyway. His face well built. I traced his stomach with the tips of my finger which caused him to shiver. I gave a smile before kissing him roughly on his exposed mouth. I wasn't bothered by him at all. He growled before reaching for my pants pulling them off my body before his hand cupped my sex.

   I gasped as his hand played with me and I gripped his pants roughly. My hands were quick to pull them off exposing him fully to me. He was at least eight inches long and it made me wetter with the sight."Like what you see?"He chuckled as his fingers thrust into me."Yes Zack."I loudly moaned. I wrapped my fingers around him and started pumping him. He gave me an approving groan before his rhythm matched mine. It was torture this way but it was so pleasurable. I slid my butt up the counter and wrapped my legs around his hips. I was done waiting before I pulled him toward me slamming his body to mine. We both groaned in pleasure before I screamed as he started to move. The stretch was unbearable but it was a pleasurable burn. His fingers dug into my back while his grip was tight.The sound of smacking skin and moaning echoed though the walls.

He pulled me off the counter and pushed me into the door. He was smiling at me"This is insane. How red your face is while your so tight. I'm not going to last much longer beautiful."He said before he brought us to the floor with me on top of him. I sat up and slammed my body on him while his gripped my hips. This was wild and we were like animals but I didn't care. I finally released that tight ball in my belly with me dripping down his hips. My head was fuzzy but his face twisted in a shocked expression. I thought I had done something wrong until he flipped us over,pushing my face into the floor. He pulled my hips up into the air before slamming into me. I screamed his name while the rough touch got me off. His groaning got louder and his breathing became uneven. He shook with his release while his teeth dug into my shoulder ,so he was a biter. I collapsed on the floor with him on top of me in a mess of fluid.

    We both had to catch our breath before we got into the shower. I washed my body quickly and then grabbed a towel."Damn that was fun."I said while stretching my stiff muscles. Zack came out with a towel hug low on his hips. He gave me a cheeky smile while his hands wrapped his hands around me. The feeling of his skin beneath my palms was relaxing.The only thing that could make it better was some food. I was starving and I'm sure he is too. Just then the door to my room opened to reveal Prince carrying two plates of food. I was pissed as he stared at me up and down."If you value you life you will wait on the other side of the door."I growled before my hand went to the knife I kept on my dresser.Zack blocked Prince's view of me the next second while taking the knife from my hand."Get out or I'll kill ya right now. She is mine and mine alone to look at."He snarled.

   Prince placed the plates on my bed and casually walked to the door."I'll talk with ya when your dressed."He said with a smile.The door shut and at that point I yelled"You smug bastard thanks for the food. Privacy that is the word you need to remember your royal ass."This was common behavior for him but damn learn some manners. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black cargos and black sleeveless shirt with a lace underwear and bra set."Here figured you needed some fresh bandages."I said to Zack while handing him several rolls of gauze.He nodded and started wrapping himself back up. We ate the food on the plates and then went to go get Rachel so we could discuss what was going to happen next.

*So that was hot and steamy. I will make sure to add more later in normal life in this camp.Thanks for reading*