Chapter 5

*This is before everybody passed out in the house by the gas like substance.

Others POV

While Y/N and Jhope were talking the other brothers were fighting the snake, women like creatures.

"Be careful they work under Jimin whose knows what they will do if they capture us," Namjoon shouts to the others.

"Eros wants the girl," says snake woman one.

"He already told Hades where the girl is," says snake woman two.

"Good luck, he is not getting her," says V after he killed another snake woman.

While they continued to fight they did not know what was happening in library to you and Jhope.

When they killed the last one the gas soon fills the room of where they are fighting. Jin says, "Guys gas is coming through the vents breathe into something." They cough and each one of them pass out one by one. Namjoon says before he passed out, "We will get you back, I promise."

Y/N POV

You find yourself dreaming on the clouds again but this time it feels real. The same male voice from before says, "Welcome back, sweetie." "Oh, how I missed you," he says.

You say to him, "I know who you are, you're Jungkook or Morpheus, the God that has been missing for over three years."

"I glad you know that because you are ours," he says seductive voice.

You blush but say, "I belong to nobody."

A very attractive man with black hair appears in front of you. You fall down do to the surprise and he traps you in between the ground and him. This action causing your heartbeat to accelerate. He then says, "You belong to my brothers and I sweetie their is no denying it." He also says with a smirk, "I don't want to hear such words come out of that pretty mouth of yours again."

He gets up and offers a hand to pull you up and you take it. He tells you, "Now that you know my identity, what do you think of me?"

"I don't know," you say. You also ask him, "Why have you been missing for the last three years?"

He sighs and says, "I was tricked by Yoongi, he said if I did not leave the other brothers then I would have my soul sold to the underworld." He also says, "Of course I was still young at the time for a God, so my mind believed him and I always thought he would change."

You think about what he said and you say, "It was the right thing to believe he would change." You state, "I believe everyone can change it just takes alot of effort for some people."

"That takes some really hard work if you want change either Yoongi or Jimin," he says.

You both continue to chat for a little bit but you feel yourself drifting after that. Jungkook the says, "Oh no, it looks like my brothers found you and not the good brothers." He then says, "I won't let them hurt you, I promise." Before you could ask what he meant you wake to see yourself in a darkly colored bedroom with red bedding.

Junkook POV

Once Y/N left I felt this sort of emptiness I haven't since I left my brothers. No matter what I will protect her against the devil himself and that horny man. I think it is time to take a visit to my other brothers.