Chapter 17

Normal POV

You wake up to find yourself in a rusty, old, jail cell with only a toilet in it. On the other side of the bars is more jail cells with people in them.

You say to a woman in the jail cell across from you, "Excuse me, do you know where we are."

The woman looks at you and says, "So you are Y/N I was wondering what all of this talk was about."

You look at her with a confused face and ask, "We were kidnapped then trapped, why?"

Before she could answer three people with cloaks on covering their face walk in making everyone quiet.

One of them opens the door to your cell and says in a deep voice, "Come with us."

You agreed to follow them since it would be smarter than arguing with them. Following them down an old hallway you see metal doors lined up along the wall.

You hear a piercing scream echo through the hallway making you stop walking. One of the hooded figures grabs your arm and pulls you along to keep walking.

You feel someone hit your head with something metal which causes everything to go black.

You wake up to find yourself strapped down to a chair. All different kinds of medical looking instruments are on the table to the side of you. The room looks like an old surgery room in a hospital.

The figures walk in again and you ask them, "What do you want with me?" You continue, "Who are you?"

A female voice answers, "You know who we are, but most importantly we despise you."

One of the hooded figures lowers their cloak revealing their face.

"Selene!" you said surprised.

The others lower their cloaks revealing themselves as well.

"Hermes and Hebe, you too!" you say.

Selene walks over to you and slaps you in the face. Selene says, "How did you manage to have the seven most powerful mates." She continues, "You stole Jimin from me and Hebe."

"It's not fair look at you and then look at me I am the Goddess of eternal youth," Hebe says. She continues, "Hermes is just tired of you getting all the attention."

Selene says, "Now we will make sure you never return back to them or at least not in your original state."

She brings out her fangs and walks closer to you. You try to get out of the chair by moving around.
Before she sticks her fangs in you black out.

V POV

I wake up to find Y/N gone and I start to panic. I go downstairs to see if she is there having breakfast. When she is not I go back upstairs and bang on the bedroom doors of my brothers.

I yell out loud, "Meet me in the living room!"

When all of my brothers are in the living room they ask me what all this commotion is about.

I just go ahead and tell them straight forward, "Y/N is missing."

Jin is the first one to react, "What!"

"What did you do?" asks RM with a serious face.

"How could you possibly lose her?" Yoongi asks with an angry tone.

"I know I was the last one to see her, but it is not my fault," I tell them.

"You slept with her!" Jimin says.

"Like you haven't," I tell him.

"Guys, the only way we get her back is if we work together," RM says. He continues, "Did you see anything in your room this morning when you woke up without her?"

"I will go check," I tell them.

"Jhope go with him," RM says.

We walk upstairs to my room and I open the door. Checking everywhere we saw nothing out of place except the window open. I see a small red spot on the corner of the window and ask, "Is that blood?"

"It looks like it," Jhope says.

"You know the only person who is associated with blood is," I say.

We go downstairs to tell them what I found on the window. I tell them, "I found blood on the window and Selene has her."

"Looks like this whole thing is out of jealousy," says Yoongi.

"We need a plan," says Jin.

"Jhope, Yoongi, Jungkook, and I will fight," says RM. He continues, "The others will distract."

I say, "Okay, let's go get her back."