Chapter 8

Y\N POV

   You wake up to find yourself laying across Jimin's body and you blush heavily at this. You try to get up, but Jimin has an iron grip wrapped around your body.

"Not so fast, Kitten," Jimin says. His voice startles you and he wraps his arms tighter around you.

You say to him, "Let me go please, I have to pee."

"Hurry back," he says as he releases you. You blush at this statement as you made your way to the bathroom.

After you are done with your business you exit the bathroom to not find Jimin there, but Yoongi. He is dressed up in a all black suit and he looked nice. On the bed was a simple, kinda-showing, black dress. He saw you walk out and says, "Get dressed you are coming with me."

You answer him by asking, "Why?"

He traps you with his arms, so that the wall is behind you and he is in front of you. He says with a smirk, "Behave, my Queen."

You both stare at each others eyes for some time. Jimin walks in causing you and Yoongi to brake the the position you both were in.

You see Jimin looking good in a dark grey suit. He comes over to both of you and says, "The guests are here." "Go get dressed Kitten," he says. Yoongi looked jealous at this statement.

You made your way to the bathroom with the dress. When you were done putting on the dress you walk out. This action causing their jaws to drop at the site of you. You stand there blushing and all awkward.

Jimin is the first one to speak, "You look absolutely ravishing."

Yoongi says, "You look beautiful."

A guard walks in saying, "Hades and Eros, the guests are waiting on your arrival." With what he says he leaves the room.

All three of you walk out of the bedroom and in to what looks like a ballroom. You see people socialising and eating.

You have anxiety talking to people and you get nervous in big crowds. You felt a hand grab your hand you look over to see that Yoongi had grabbed your hand. He says, "Don't worry, just don't let go." You look over to see Jimin is over talking to other men in classic suits.

Yoongi guides you over to a group consisting of two women and a man. He says, "Y/N, I would like you to meet Hermes, Hebe, and Selene."

Hermes says, "Nice to meet you Y/N, I am Hermes." "I am the God of trade, thieves, and a messenger of the Gods," he says with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N, I am Hebe," Hebe says with a simple smile on her face. "I am the Goddess of eternal youth," she says.

The lady with curiosity written all over her face says, "Hello Y/N, my name is Selene." "I am the Goddess of Moon and Vampires," she says.

You see Jimin out of the corner of your eye walking towards you and Yoongi looking serious. He says to Yoongi, "They are coming."

After he said this the front entrance doors open wide with a bang startling everyone in the room.
In come five dashingly, handsome, young men who you know causing you to smile.