Chapter 12

Normal POV

You wake up to find Jin not there sleeping like he was before. Jungkook is with me all day today, you thought. You walk down stairs to see Jin making breakfast while everyone else except Jungkook was in the living room.

Walking into the the kitchen Jin tells you, "Y\N, can you wake up Jungkook for me please?"

"Sure," you reply.

You go back upstairs again and find Jungkook's room. Opening up the door you see a shirtless and well toned Jungkook with abs in bed sleeping. You walk over and shake his shoulder to try and get him to wake up.

"Jungkook get up," you say.

"Breakfast is ready," you continued.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you down on top of him so you are laying on him. "Y/N, sleep with me," he purrs.

"No Jin says you need to get up," you say while blushing. You try to get up, but his arms do not bulge.

Jungkook whispers in your ear, "Sleep."

The next thing you know you are drifting off to dreamland. You are surrounded by clouds with Jungkook and you laying on top of clouds.

"You get to spend the whole day with me without any interruptions, Y/N," Jungkook says with a smile on his face looking at you.

You smile back and say, "What are we going to do then."

"Nice try but I am not telling you that," he says with a playful smile on his face.

The two of you stand up and Jungkook covers your eyes with his hands. He says, "No peeking."

You were walking for forever it seemed. When he stopped you ask him, "Are we there?"

He says, "Okay, you can open your eyes."

When he uncovered his hands from your eyes you see that the sky changed from daylight to night time. You see billions of bright, twinkling, stars above you and him. The moon is bright and big so it gives off light so that you two can see each.

He kept his eyes on you the whole you were staring at sky in awe. You look back at him and you notice how close his face is to yours.

Jungkook puts his hand on one side of your jaw. He looks directly into your eyes and says, "Y/N, can I kiss you?"

You nod your head still staring into his his eyes. He  places his lips on yours. The kiss was long and passionate like if he has been holding it in. He smelled like mint and chocolate in which you loved.

He breaks the kiss so that the both of you could breathe. "Sweetie, I did not know you kissed this good," he says while removing his hands from your jaw. Your face turns warm, blushing at this comment.

"We should get back," he says with a smile on his face.

You wake up to find yourself laying on his chest and his arms around you with your legs tangled with his. You look up to see him staring at you with a lustful look. You quickly scramble out of bed when you realise he was still shirtless making you blush.

Jin walks into the room and says stopping in the middle of the sentence, "Y/N, did you wake up Jungkook?"

Once he realises that Jungkook is up he leaves the room.

"Y/N, come back to bed with me," he says with a playful smirk on his face.

"Jin says we need to get up though," you say with a serious stern. He walks over to you and picks you up. He lays down with you in his arms and says, "Sleep."

You drift off to sleep, but not before hearing him say, "Maybe you will not have to choose."