Chapter 6

*Previously*

  Before you could ask what he meant you wake to see yourself in a darkly colored bedroom with red bedding.

Y/N POV

You see two demon dog like creatures watching on the other side of the room. You heard a knock on the opposite side of the door signaling that some wants to come in. You pretend that you are still asleep when the person walks in. The man says, "Kitten, I know you are not asleep." You hear the footsteps come up to the bed and stop. You hear him get into bed with you and pulls onto his chest.

You still pretend you are asleep and think this man has a really well built body, as you can feel his muscles underneath his shirt. Still laying on the man's chest he says, "My kitten, show me your beautiful eyes before I do something not so innocent." You shot your eyes wide open after he said this and he smirks.

You see this one of the most handsome man you have ever seen. He smirks and says, "Hi there Kitten, my name is Eros or Jimin, God of sexual desires, attraction, and love."

You try and get up off of him but he was not allowing that to happen. He makes you sit on his lap with him leaning against the headboard of the bed. "Tell me about yourself," he says.

You say, "Well, my name is Y/N and I used to live along with no parents or siblings until your brothers told me about all of you guys."

"Have you ever had boyfriend, Y/N?" he asks with a serious tone.

"No, I was the lonely one in school," you said.

"Good," he says with a smile.

A knock is heard from the door and a middle aged man comes in with a worried face. The man says, "Eros, Hades would like the girl now."

"Tell him he can wait," Jimin says with a stern tone in his voice.

The guard says, "He said it was urgent."

After the guard said this Jimin was irritated with Yoongi's request.

"Well kitten, it looks like I will see you later," Jimin says. He lifts you off his lap, but not without a kiss on forehead first. You blush at his actions causing him to smile.

The guard then takes you to what appears to be the dining room. You see a very good looking man sitting at the dining table on the far side of the room.

"Have a seat," he says with no emotion.

You sit down so you are looking straight across from him.

"Tell me about yourself," he says interested.

You told him the exactly the same thing you told Jimin when he asked that question. He stands up and says, "Follow me, it is quite late and I bet you aee tired." He also says, "My name is Hades or Yoongi, God of the underworld, pleasure meeting you."

You follow him to a different bedroom from before. He gives you some clothes to change into and you head toward the bathroom to take shower. Once you were done you see not Yoongi but Jimin laying on the bed waiting for you.

You ask him, "What are you doing?"

He gets up from the bed and walks towards you. One second he was standing right near you the next he has you in his arms laying on bed. You blush feeling the body heat radiating from him and how close your bodies are.

He kisses your forehead and says, "Goodnight."

You close your eyes drifting off to dreamland. All of a sudden you hear a man's voice whisper, "We found you."