Chapter 10

Normal POV

You wake up to see Jhope missing and you hear yelling in the other room. You get up to go to the bathroom to quickly take a shower.

After your done getting ready for the day you exit the bathroom. You see V sitting on the bed waiting for you. Once he sees you he stands up and asks, "Darling why did you let Jhope kiss you first?" "It was getting on my nerves," he says.

Before you could respond Namjoon walks into the room and says, "There is going to be a meeting."

All three of leave the room and walk down the hallway and into living room. You see the others waiting on you, RM, and V.

Jungkook is the first one to break the silence, "So Y/N how was the kiss?"

You blush at this question that was thrown your way. Before you could answer Jimin interrupts asking, "How are we going to share her?"

Everybody looks at him as if he has gone insane.
You think of a solution and say, "How about we switch everyday like one of you spends all day with me, then the next day a different person would spend it with me."

Jin speaks up and says, "I like the idea, but who gets to go first?"

"Pick a number between one and thirty," you say to them.

"Twenty-seven," Jin says.

"Fifteen," Jhope says.

"Eight," Jimin states.

"Twenty-three," V states.

"Thirty," Jungkook says.

"Five," RM says.

"Seventeen," Yoongi says.

You think how can Yoongi guess the right number?
You say, "The number was seventeen."

You look at Yoongi to see him smiling which makes you think I have never seen him smile before. You hear the others sigh in defeat which causes you to say, "All of you will still have a day with me."

Yoongi sees you leaving the room and he catches up to you before you could leave and says, "Meet me in here in an hour wear something nice." He sends a wink towards you and walks away.

When you were done getting ready you walk to the living. You see Yoongi is already there and in a white suit. You ask him, "Where are we going?"

"You will see my Queen," he says.

You arrive at a elegant restaurant with music as their theme. You see music decor all over the place and different musical instruments in the room.

You ask him, "What is this place?"

"My escape," he says.

A waiter walks over to us and takes our order. He then asks Yoongi, "Are you going to play for us tonight?"

"Yes," Yoongi answers.

"What do you mean play?" you ask.

"You will see," he says with a smirk.

After the both of you have eaten Yoongi gets up and walks to the piano in the room. He starts playing this slow paced chorale like music.

As the music continues you become enchanted with the way he plays. You think about how kind he has been to you even though he is Hades. You want the others to see how he has changed and the way he has been acting towards you.

Once he was finished playing the piece of music everybody dining in the restaurant stood up and clapped. He makes his way towards you and says, "Let's go, I have already paid."

Yoongi and you left the restaurant and were heading to the house. You arrive at the house and tried to get out of the car, but Yoongi stopped you by saying, "Wait, I have to tell you something."

You wait for him to continue what he was saying. He says, "Y/N, I know what my brothers told you about me and I want to change I do." He continues, "You have helped me open my eyes to much more possibilities than I have dreamed and I appreciate that." "I want to be there for you too," he said.

You were surprised at his choice of words and is touched at how he put it.

Both of you stare into each others eyes with faces barley touching. He asks, "Y/N, can I kiss you right now?"

You nod your head and he did not think twice about putting his kips on yours. His kiss was different from Jhopes. This kiss was more gentle and calm which created butterflies in your stomach. He was a good kisser and you liked the softness of his lips.

When you both pulled away he says, "We better get inside before they worry too much." He was smiling when he said this which made you smile.

When you went inside with Yoongi you see all of them asleep on the couch waiting on the both of you. You went upstairs to get ready for bed. You hear a knock your door you open it to see Yoongi dressed for bed. He says, "The boys are still asleep on the couch and I did not want to wake them up."
Silence was heard after he said this. He also says, "Goodnight."

Before he could leave you say, "Just stay in my room tonight."

He did not argue with that statement as he gets under the covers. You follow his lead and he opens up his arms so you can sleep right next to him.

He whispers one last thing to you before you fall asleep which was, "Goodnight, my Queen."