Chapter 13

Normal POV

You wake up in Jungkook's room to not see him sleeping right beside you. You go downstairs to see nobody is home with a note on the kitchen counter.

The note reads, "I am sorry I can't be there for when you wake up but meet me at this address."
You see that RM has written it and wants to meet you for his day with you.

Getting ready for the day you try and guess where the address leads you to. You arrive at the address to find out it is a library. When you first walk into the library the smell of old books fills your nose. You look around to see if you can find RM but you do not see him any where.

Waiting for him you decide to find a book. You climb the library's ladder that is attached to the shelves. A really old book catches your eye. You try and reach for it, but you loose your footing making you fall from the ladder. Someone catches you in their arms you look to see it is RM.

He says, "Looks like you have fallen for me."

RM and you stare into each others eyes for some time. You blush at his comment making you look away. He smiles at this action and sets you down on your feet.

He says, "I heard that you like reading, like me." He continues, "So I thought this would be the perfect place."

You reply, "I do like reading so you brought me to the perfect place."

He smiles really big at this comment showing his dimples. He grabs your and brings you to the history section. He says to you, "I love the history section because you can learn so much about how people lived back then and how we can improve from it."

You agree with statement he made and he grabs two books about the lives of people back then. The two of you sit at a table while reading the books. Even though not talking you enjoy each others presences.

He grabs your hand and looks at you with smile on his face. You blush and he says, "I will be right back."

A male around your age approaches you and says, "Do you want to hang with me and my friends."

You reply to him, "I am here with someone and no because I do not even know you."

He says, "Do you want to get to know me?"

Before you could answer RM cuts in with a serious and says, "Who are you?"

The guy answers with, "Who are you? Her boyfriend."

RM says, "Yes, I am."

You blush and the man says, "If she kisses you on lips I will never bother her or you again."

You realized that the other boys have kissed you first which makes you nervous. Placing your lips onto his you feel them mold perfectly together. He puts his hand behind your head to deepen the kiss.

You brake the kiss for air and you turn your head to see the guy and his friends gone. RM places his fingers underneath your chin and turns your head so you are looking at him.

He says, "Focus on me."

With your faces almost touching he kisses you for a second time. You love the feeling of his big lips and how they fit perfectly with yours. He brakes the kiss for air and says, "We should head back it is dark."

When you get back to the house everyone was in the living room watching TV or on their phone. They were to busy to notice you and RM slipped past them and up the stairs. RM and you walk into your room and get ready for bed.

He kisses your check and says, "Goodnight."

You drift off to sleep, but not before you could hear him say, "You do not have to choose."