Chapter 9

Normal POV

The five men walk straight towards you. You look over to see Jimin and Yoongi with surprise and angry written all over their face.

When they reach you Namjoon says, "It's not a party without us." He sends a wink your way causing you to blush.

Yoongi and Jimin regain their posture and wipe off the look of shock off their face.

Yoongi sees Jungkook and says, "You finally show up after three years, you look like you matured."

"I have, I learned my lesson to not trust you," Jungkook says with a tiny bit of anger in his voice.

Jin breaks the tension by saying, "What is a party with out any music." "Y/N would you accompany me to turn on music," he says.

Before you could answer Jimin grabs your hand and interrupts by saying, "No, she stays with me."

Chatter and stares at you is going on around the room. You pull your hand out of Jimin's and say, "Sure, Jin I would love to." While you two walk away from the group you look back to see Jimin fuming with jealousy and anger.

You and Jin find the music player that connects to the ballroom. Classical music plays throughout the ballroom.

Before you can walk away Jin grabs a hold of your arm and pulls you towards him. "Dance with me," he says.

You blush at this statement and you say, " I can't dance."

"Don't worry I will guide you," he says. Both of you start to dance or what you call you messing up every five seconds. You stare directly into his as he does with yours. You feel calm and collected with Jin.

A cough interrupts you two staring at each other.
You look to see Jhope standing there and he says with a smile on his face, "May I steal her for a moment."

"Sure," Jin says.

"Y/N, you look absolutely gorgeous," he says.

"Thank you, you look handsome," you say to him which makes him smile. "Y/N, who do you feel the most connected to right now?" he asks.

"I don't know," you say.

You see Jimin watching you from afar while you dance with Jhope. He walks over to you and asks Jhope, "May I steal her from you."

"Bring her back to me when she is ready to retire to her room," Jhope says sending a wink towards you.

You watch him walk away while Jimin brings you closer towards his body and says, "Kitten, eyes on me."

You both dance looking into each others eyes. When looking into Jimin's eyes you do not feel the same way you do with Jhope. You feel more electricity and action with Jimin.

As the party ends Jimin keeps his word and brings you to Jhope.

"Sunshine your back," he says. You blush at the nickname he gave you. "We have to share a room, is that okay?" he asks.

"Yes, that's fine," you say.

Both of you make your way towards the bedroom you guys are sharing. You get ready bed and you  see Jhope doing the same.

The two of you accidentally bump into each other while getting ready for bed causing both of you to fall down.

You get trapped underneath him while he is hovering over you. Your faces our almost touching, you blush due to the closeness our your faces. He keeps looking at your lips which makes you guess he wants to kiss you.

You feel a connection towards him which makes you decide that you don't mund if he kisses you or not.

"Y/N, can I kiss you?" asks breathing heavy.

You nod causing him to lay his his soft, pink, lips on yours. His lips feel so soft on yours. An explosion of comfort and neediness flows through you which leaves you wanting more. He gets more aggressive into the kiss as if he is savoring it.

He finally breaks the kiss and smiles and says, "How was that for your first kiss?" he asks. You blush which causes him to laugh and say, "Let's go to bed, Y/N."

You both get into the only bed in the room which is queen sized. He pulls you towards his chest which causes you to lay across his chest.

He kisses your forehead and says, "Goodnight, my sunshine."

You fall asleep thinking about how are you going to tell the other guys.