Chapter 14

Normal POV

You wake up to see arms wrapped around you trapping you there. Carefully you remove RM's arms from around you and quietly go downstairs.

You see V awake and eating breakfast at table. You ask him, "Is everyone else still asleep?"

He answers you, "Jin is out shopping and Jimin is at a dancing studio." He continues, "Jimin wants you to meet him at this address." He hands you a tiny piece of paper.

You arrive at the place he wants to meet you and you go inside. You see several doors that lead to different studios. Hearing music through one of the doors you peek inside to see who in there.

You see Jimin dancing to the music. He looks hot in your book with sweat running down his forehead and his hair all messed up. You look to see he is wearing a white see through shirt with two of the buttons unbuttoned and black pants. The way he dances is like an angel calling your name. You think of how his body perfectly moves with the music.

Once you are done staring at him you open the door and walk in. He sees you and stops dancing. He goes over to the stereo and turns off the music.

He says to you, "Welcome to your dance class." He smiles while saying this.

He continues, "I know you told me that you are bad at dancing so I am going to help you."

Jimin turns on the stereo again, but with classical music playing this time. He takes your hand brings you over to the middle of the floor.

Jimin places your hands on him so it is the right way of where your hands go when you ballroom dance. He also pulls your body closer to his so that your bodies are barely touching.

He says with a smirk and a flirtatious tone, "Kitten, don't be shy."

You blush at his comment making him smile at the site of you blushing. Jimin guides through where to step, who leads, and how to listen to the music for when you step. You find yourself getting the hang of ballroom dancing making Jimin stop the music.

He says, "Now for a faster pace of music, follow my lead."

The music finishes with your leg draped around his thigh and with him dipping you. You realize how your hot and sweaty bodies are touching and you can every inch of his body.

He brings you back up into standing position, but the two of you still stare into each others eyes. With your bodies still close and his hand underneath your jaw he backs you up against a wall. He takes his other hand and puts it on your back bringing you closer to him so that your bodies have no space left between them.

He asks you, "Y/N, can those lips be mine."

You nod your head and he wastes no time placing his lips on yours. The kiss is long, passionate and needy like he if he was hungry for your lips.

You bring your hands up to his neck and hair.
He grabs one of your hands and brings it down to his chest. He sticks your hand underneath his shirt so that you could feel his chest and abs.

You unbutton his shirt while he kisses your neck. You realize how sexy he is without a shirt on. You break apart and you see in the mirror that he has left a hicky on your neck.

He purrs, "Now people will now that you are claimed."

You blush really red at this statement and say, "It is late we should head back."

Jimin realizes that the day had gone by faster then he would have liked. Jimin and you head back to house and when you got there you see that nobody is home.

You asks him, "Do you know where they are?"

He answers, "No, but sleep with me Y\N, please?"

You did not argue and got into bed with him. He pecks you on your lips and says, "Goodnight, my Kitten." You cuddle into him which makes him smile.

Drifting off to sleep you hear him say, "I want you to pick me."