.16

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N
______________________

       "Let me see those pretty blue eyes, angel."

Niall giggles a little and peaks his nose out from under the pillow he has clutched tightly against his face, being sure to keep his eyes concealed. He hears Louis huff as the brunette shifts on the bed. Slender fingers come to tickle at Niall's sides and the blond flails around, sending the pillow flying.

"Aha!" Louis says, but Niall has placed his hands over his eyes before Louis can get a good look at them. It makes Louis pout. "Come on, darling. Don't torture me this way."

"Torture you what way?"

"Niall," Louis drags out his name, placing a hand on the blond's stomach as Niall lays flat on the bed.

"What was that noise?" Niall says, pretending not to hear Louis as the lad complains. "Mm, must have been the wind."

Louis pouts and furrows his brows, trying to think of a way to get back at Niall. Soon, an idea pops into his head and Louis gets a devious look on his face.

"Guess I'll just have to make you show me."

Louis then throws a leg over Niall's waist, straddling the blond who is laying flat on the bed. Niall keeps his hands tight over his eyes, but his breathing falters a bit. He gulps as Louis shifts a bit on top of him to get comfortable, loving the way the brunette's weight feels pressing him into the bed.

"Will you show me now?" Louis asks, his fingers sneakily creeping up under Niall's white t-shirt.

"You're a minx!"

Louis chuckles and leans down, burying his face into Niall's neck and placing warm kisses against his soft skin. Niall unconsciously tilts his head to the side to allow Louis's lips more room. The action makes Louis hum in the back of his throat.

He pulls away though, loving the way that Niall's precious pink lips fall into a pout.

"That's not fair," Niall says, the hands over his eyes falling lax a bit.

"I guess now you see how I feel."

Niall sighs. "We have discussed this before; I don't see anything."

Louis quickly wiggles his fingers at Niall's sides at the response, trapping the boy in place. Niall giggles madly and is forced to remove his hands from his eyes in order to pry Louis's fingers away from his stomach. His eyes stay clenched shut as he laughs though, further preventing Louis from victory.

Louis takes advantage of Niall's slip up and grabs the blond's wrists in his hands, pinning them above his head on the bed. He falls eye-level with Niall as he leans forward, their bodies connecting at almost every point.

Finally, Niall's baby blue eyes fly open in shock, and his lips part a bit at the sudden change of position. He stares at the blurry figure in front of him, his giggles completely lost in the quiet, still air.

"Christ," Louis says, mesmerized by the way Niall's eyes slowly dilate. The blue in them expands and Louis is at a loss for words. "You are so beautiful."